Samaritan Child Care Center 4

Posted September 01, 2011
I am impressed with the quality of care my child is receiving the teachers really seem to love the children in their rooms. We drop-off and pick-up at random times throughout the day and the teachers are always on the floor and engaged with the children. There is a younger floating teacher that is a little less engaged (although she is rarely in the room with my child). I am not always informed of everything that goes on in the classroom the daily sheets say things like ate well (without saying what they ate), gym time is not always mentioned, and I would like to know what my child played with during the day and/or any unhappy moments she might have had and I need to ask very specific questions in order to obtain the information. Administratively, this program could be run better. I would rather have a caring staff in a daycare than a business-minded staff, however the lack of communication/late communication (on things such as when the daycare is going to be closed) and the occasional billing mistakes can be annoying.

Samaritan Child Care Center 5

Samaritan Child Care Center 4

Posted October 17, 2005

Samaritan Child Care Center
2213 Burdett Avenue, Troy, NY  12180
Last modified Samaritan Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grade K
Samaritan Child Care Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top