9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am a graduate of this school. It well prepared me for additional education and advanced degrees through the EdD level. Has a good student work program that prepares one for adult life.

My daughter attends USA and I have found it to be a great learning environment. The students are taught to think for themselves, but are in a protected environment. There is a strong spiritual atmosphere at the. School and I see the students as a team, helping each other with class work and through the emotional teen years... I would highly recommend this school!

When I transferred here earlier this year, it was a great school Unfortunately, we have lost two teacher since then and many new, extremely strict rules have been enacted. Currently, it is nearly impossible to do any of our schoolwork, due to the amount of websites blocked on our computers, most of our time is spent in our dorms, we aren't allowed out of our rooms for two ours every night, and our teachers expect us to everything on our own without the resources necessary. I would recommend only sending your children here if you truly want a botched attempt at brainwashing. That's only my opinion, but I have been taught my whole life to think for myself. I should also be allowed some amount of dignity as a person. CUrrently, we feel guilty if we say anything against the school because it feels disturbingly controlling here.

Last modified Union Springs Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12