Posted August 26, 2009

Posted November 02, 2008

Posted October 01, 2008
This school is by far the best and continues to thrive in all areas!

Posted November 13, 2006
Hello, Smith Street Elementary School is he best school on Long Island. The teachers are very supportive and treated the student as their own. It is only a pity that this school does not go to the 12th grade.

Posted April 04, 2006
Hello! to all and may God bless you. I have many great things to say about Smtih St. I have 2 children in this school since Kindergarten and I could only say that the teachers have been wonderful. The support that comes from the teachers and all staff is just a blessing. I wish that this school had k-8 instead of k-5.I am thankful for all the effort and the motivation that comes not only from the teachers but from the Admin staff. We all work hand in hand to better our children's education. And I'm looking foward for my youngest son to attend Smith st.and learn from the best on the Island.

Posted September 25, 2004
Hello to all. I have 2 children in Smith Street School and I think this school is excellent. The teachers are supportive,caring and always available. I believe this is one of the best schools on Long Island.

Smith Street Elementary School
780 Smith Street, Uniondale, NY  11553
(516) 918-2002
Last modified Smith Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smith Street Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top