Posted October 28, 2014
My son graduated class of 2013.it w a s the best four years as a parent and student. M y son was involved with many clubs and has been involved with a group of friends which as of today they still hang with each other. Kellenberg is truly a school that never sleeps. To this day my son goes up and visit. Kellenberg has gotten my son ready for college. I as parent miss the school very much.

Kellenberg Memorial High School 4

Posted September 03, 2014
It's only my 2nd day here but I'm already loving it, the girls are NOT snotty or limited to one group at all, everyones so family like and willing to become friends with you. I think what really made me like this school more is the fact i DIDN'T make the cheerleading team. I opened my eyes to all of the cool clubs that almost everyone can get a club they like. I made some really good friends already and i'm looking forward to making more. But on a side note, some of the teachers are EXTREMELY strict when it comes to some classroom rules. A girl was late on the first day, and when asked why she just explained that she got lost and the teacher said that it wasn't an excuse. It was the 1ST DAY!! You just have to know your teachers rules and remember every teacher is different with how they handle things. Goodluck and you'll love it here!

Posted August 06, 2014
Kellenberg is the best school on Long Island! They have the best education!I love it I can't wait until School Starts!!!!The teachers are super nice and the kids are really nice and friendly!!This school is worth everything they have every club and activity!This school is excellent!

Kellenberg Memorial High School 1

Posted June 03, 2014
As parents, we feel the school admisinstration does a poor job as advocates for their students.Our son worked extremely hard 4 years in their honors program and is a member of the National Honor Society.2 days before graduation, he was denied the right to display his hard work to peers and family and was almost denied the right to walk at graduation because of a medical emergency that prohibited from attending his Sr sendoff.We had spoken to the administration about the situation and my son went to the school the following morning to explain what had happened.He was advised to write a letter of apology for not getting on the bus to attend the Sr sendoff. Saturday morning we were told he was permitted to walk but they would not allow him to wear the Gold National Honor Society sash.We asked to speak to the school principal and were directed to contact the schools attorney.At the Graduation ceremony, they did not announce that he was a member of their honors program or that he was a member of the National Honor Society.This is our 3rd child that has attended the school but will be our last.This school has let us down. I'm pretty sure that this in not what JESUS would do.

Posted October 27, 2013
As a parent, I wanted to send my child to a school where they will be cared for and prepared for college. After much research, I saw that many Catholic schools are all preaching the same thing: "best 4 years of my life", "one big family here". All of that is great, but the statistics are more important. After talking to there admistration, I found out that Kellenberg's SAT scores are quite higher than the state average. With over 1/3 of the school scoring 400+ points higher than the NY average, I was immensely impressed. I also was told that the other two thirds of the school score around 200+ points higher.These statistics prove that Kellenberg is truly an exceptional school. I also was impressed with the amount of schlarships given, another great quality of KMHS. The school promotes discipline and working hard which I like. After making the decision on sending my son to Kellenberg, I have been truly impressed with the academics. They are VERY challenging, and quite harder than my daughters public school work and my son's work in Trinity.(he wasn't accepted into KMHS).After all, I have been very impressed with the school and look to send my youngest there.

Kellenberg Memorial High School 4

Posted October 23, 2013
Kellenbergs such a good school! For all of you looking up reviews because I know the chsee or COOP is coming up but it's not bad at all. I attended the open house a year ago and thought "how scary this school?!" but i love it. i'm so glad my parents pushed me to go here. At first I hated it. It's school. But i think going to a catholic grammer school helped since friends that use to go to public school of mine were struggling a lot with the rules. I was personally so scared to even move in class or talk to anyone but i joined activities and got use to it and remember all these kids around you are thinking the same thing so don't sweat it. My brother and sister both went to this school and they loved it so don't worry and lastly I want to say i'm so happy i didn't go to Holy Trinity because if i did I probably wouldn't be doing as good as i am now. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND COME TO KELLENBERG. THE BIGGEST TIP IS TO GET INVOLVED!!! all the other reviews are from people who probably didn't get involved or did horrible in school but just keep up your studies and join activities!

Posted September 17, 2013
Kellenberg is an amazing school. The teachers are excellent and the academics are outstanding. The students are so friendly and welcoming. Kellenberg is the best catholic high school on Long Island!

Posted September 04, 2013
Kellenberg is superb! The teachers are total professional, but it is crystal clear that they TRULY care about their students as well. My third child just started today and he loves it. While it is very challenging academically, every teacher my children have had have made themselves easily and abundantly available. My oldest is doing extremely well in college now and I credit Kellenberg for preparing her so well. If you are a troublemaker, this is probably not the school for you, as it will not be tolerated. As a parent of kids who don't get in trouble, Im thrilled the tolerance level for those who do is very low. My children LOVE Kellenberg, as do I. I feel the faculty and staff treat the students with great respect and live in a Christ-like manner. Well done, Kellenberg!

Posted August 02, 2013
Kellenberg has been a dream come true for me :). I have had quite a different experiencefrom the girl below me. I came from a not so good district where bullying was highly apparen't and the academics were poor. I needed a place to go where I can be the best and kellenberg really did that for me. The academics are challenging and the school is very disciplined. The deans are very strict and enforce every rule. The comps or finals were very challenging. Each one had like 300 questions and many essays with each one. This realllly prepares for colllege. Just look at where the students go when they graduate. they attend these great university's on big scholarships too. Another reason I went to kmhs! As for the students. I found them very open and kind. I'd say only 1% of the school is that typical snobby rich kid type. The other 99% were cool, kind and really friendly. Its really easy to make friends here. I love this school and the clubs and sports and friends here!! :)

Kellenberg Memorial High School 2

Posted July 27, 2013
I started out freshman year at Kellenberg. I was so excited to attend this school because I was going to be in the Honors track. I was looking forward to making new friends and trying new activities. A couple of days into the school year I started thinking "What did I get myself into?" Most of the girls were very snotty, definitely not family like. I faced some of the worst experiences of my life at Kellenberg. Finally after a couple of months of begging my parents to let me switch schools, they did. Sometimes I think maybe I was doing something wrong, but this school DEFINITELY does not live up to it's high status. I didn't find that the teachers cared about us individually, except for one. I wish that Kellenberg was all I expected it to be, and I'm incredibly sad that it wasn't.

Kellenberg Memorial High School
1400 Glenn Curtiss Boulevard, Uniondale, NY  11553
Last modified Kellenberg Memorial High School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Kellenberg Memorial High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 94 reviews. Top