Notre Dame Elementary School 0

Posted July 01, 2009
Absolutley love the School. Mrs. Polito is excellent, their is a diverse population and the morals and standars are held high. It is a wonderful school that brings out the best in our children!

Notre Dame Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
I love Mrs. Polito. She is so warm and friendly! Also th MKP is so wonderful too. Mrs. F. we love you too.

Notre Dame Elementary School 2

Posted March 29, 2008

Posted February 22, 2008

Posted November 27, 2006
Our Lady of Lourdes is a wonderful school. I currently have 2 sons attending OLOL and intend to send my daughter next year. The facilty really care about the children's educational and emotional well being. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted July 27, 2006
A great feeling of community for the whole family. Exceptional dedication throughout the entire building which is evident in the academic, social and spiritual aspects of the educational experience at Lourdes.

Notre Dame Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2006
This school is wonderful. I love that my child is known by most of the staff. She has been attending since pre-K and is now in the 2nd grade. The principal and the staff are just so nice. I'm very proud to say that my child attends. Since it is a private school I think that the resources for music, art and sports is limited. The quality of education and the overall school community make up for that shortcoming.

Posted August 10, 2003
Our Lady of Lourdes is a wonderful place for children to begin their future!

Notre Dame Elementary School
11 Barton Avenue, Utica, NY  13502
Last modified Notre Dame Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Notre Dame Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top