PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 27, 2015
My daughter attended Notre Dame Elementary for Kindergarten and 1st Grade. We are so happy she did. I was very impressed with the loving, disciplined, family-like atmosphere at Notre Dame. I feel that especially when your child is just starting school, it is a big advantage. I was happy it was Christian, I was happy it was ethnically diverse. I loved her teachers, I loved the staff. The primary reason she stopped going was the tuition, and she is doing very well where she is now (Thank God! Knock on wood!) but I am so happy that she experienced school for the first time at Notre Dame.

Notre Dame Elementary School

Posted July 01, 2009
Absolutley love the School. Mrs. Polito is excellent, their is a diverse population and the morals and standars are held high. It is a wonderful school that brings out the best in our children!

Posted October 01, 2008
I love Mrs. Polito. She is so warm and friendly! Also th MKP is so wonderful too. Mrs. F. we love you too.

Posted November 27, 2006
Our Lady of Lourdes is a wonderful school. I currently have 2 sons attending OLOL and intend to send my daughter next year. The facilty really care about the children's educational and emotional well being. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted July 27, 2006
A great feeling of community for the whole family. Exceptional dedication throughout the entire building which is evident in the academic, social and spiritual aspects of the educational experience at Lourdes.

Posted June 11, 2006
This school is wonderful. I love that my child is known by most of the staff. She has been attending since pre-K and is now in the 2nd grade. The principal and the staff are just so nice. I'm very proud to say that my child attends. Since it is a private school I think that the resources for music, art and sports is limited. The quality of education and the overall school community make up for that shortcoming.

Posted August 10, 2003
Our Lady of Lourdes is a wonderful place for children to begin their future!

Notre Dame Elementary School
11 Barton Avenue, Utica, NY  13502
Last modified Notre Dame Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Notre Dame Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top