Valhalla, NY

Valhalla Middle School 3

Posted June 13, 2013
This school can be so, so. I have just ended 6th grade and I am in jeopardy of failing math because of Ms. Pazonas work ethnic.

Valhalla Middle School 5

Posted January 19, 2012
My husband and I moved to Valhalla because of their great schools. We relocated from Arizona in June 2011. Our youngest daughter started attending Valhalla MS in September 2011. Although we were concerned about the adjustment she would have to make, since she had attended an elementary school in Arizona and now she was attending middle school, our fears were not realized. She has been thriving at VMS. She LOVES all her teachers and they have made her feel very welcome. She is getting straight A's and has made several great friends here. We are very pleased with the level of education she is receiving.

Valhalla Middle School 4

Posted October 18, 2011
Very bad math teachers in 6th grade. However, most of the teachers in other departments are excellent.

Valhalla Middle School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
Absolutely horrible! I have a son who is in sixth grade. He is in jeopardy of repeating the 6th grade after failing 3 subjects. I have been trying since January to get him help but to no avail. The so-called 'specialists' and teachers just give lip service and do not work to be proactive. I have a lawyer demanding that they do something to help before the end of the year.

Valhalla Middle School 4

Posted December 16, 2009
Small classes and school and gives an above average education. Everybody is friendly!

Valhalla Middle School 3

Posted October 11, 2008

Valhalla Middle School
300 Columbus Avenue, Valhalla, NY  10595
Last modified Valhalla Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valhalla Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top