Valhalla, NY

Posted July 24, 2013
This school offers an excellent all-around program, from academics, to music, art, as well as physical education. The teachers care about the students' progress and work closely with parents to maximize your child's potential. I feel really lucky that we fell into this school district.

Kensico School 3

Posted April 23, 2013
I have seen a decline in teacher and parent involvement too, this year. Maybe it's the 4th grade......School could also improve in after school programs offered. Principal is amazing though with parents and children.

Kensico School 2

Posted February 20, 2013
There has been a significant decline with the level of service in Kensico. I find that less communication and parent involvment this year more so than years past. This is my daughters last year at Kensico and I never thought I would say how glad I am that she is moving onto Middle School.

Posted February 01, 2011
I have eight years invested at Kensico School and am happy with the excellent curriculum and also the fine technology, music, arts and pe program. There are also services and clubs for everyone. My children love their teachers and their school and it shows in their work. At Kensico I know my children are receiving a well- rounded education by the most dedicated and talented teachers that strive to have each and every student achieve success. Perkibros

Posted December 03, 2010
I am extremely pleased with Kensico School and the academic curriculum. I have twins in Kensico and my experience so far has been excellent. I am very lucky to be in such a great school district.

Kensico School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
My son has had a great experience at Kensico school. My son can be extremely active and all his teachers worked closely with me to improve his self control.

Posted April 07, 2010

Posted January 19, 2006
I feel from a parent and a college graduate that Valhalla School District is one of the many upper school districts in westchester county. There academic curriculiarm is of one of the finest. Also the staff is qualified in the academic schedule, also with high marks. They are very caring and have a great understanding of kids of all ages. I used to live in White Plains, then moved to Valhalla. By far Valhalla is the better choice as far as the whole academic standards go. Now my son goes to school in the Rye School District, and I really don't care for the whole district, both academic as well as personally. My choise would always be Valhalla School District.

Kensico School
320 Columbus Avenue, Valhalla, NY  10595
Last modified Kensico School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kensico School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top