Valley Stream, NY

Posted May 07, 2012
Ogden is a wonderful school to send your children to. This school has made such a difference in my kids life and for that I will always be grateful.

Ogden Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
Ogden is a great school with terrific teachers. It is a caring and loving family. Besides for teaching math, science, social studies, and language arts, the children are taught about bullying and tolerance.

Ogden Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2008
I am so happy that my children are in or 'graduated' from Ogden - they have all had opportunites for personal growth in so many different directions

Posted June 27, 2007

Posted March 25, 2007
I have to say that when I found out that my child was going to Ogden, I was a bit upset. The reason for this was because of the building itself. It looked really old from the outside and it did not look as good as the Hewlett Elementary. Boy was I wrong. I love Ogden. The teachers are great and principal and ass't principal are wonderful and caring. No matter what financial situation you have, the staff at Ogden does not look at you any different and they treat everyone the same. The teachers are very nurturing and actually call you if there is a problem before it gets out of control. I am very glad that my children go to Ogden. It really is true, you should not judge a book by its cover.

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted September 09, 2003

Ogden Elementary School
875 Longview Avenue, Valley Stream, NY  11581
Last modified Ogden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ogden Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top