Verona, NY

Posted July 25, 2013
As a parent of children who attend JD George Elementary I can say without a doubt that this is the best school I could have picked to send my children to. The teachers are more than qualified and go above and beyond on a constant basis to make sure my children get the best education. Not only that but they are kind and patient and put my child's needs above all. I highly recommend this school!

J D George Elementary School 3

Posted November 05, 2007

J D George Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2005

Posted February 08, 2005
- a former student
As a former student of J.D. George Elementary I would highly recommend this school to children ages K-6th grade. The teachers are excellent and are highly qualified on every level. I look forward to someday sending my children here and today's children deserve the best education available. Thank you! ~Tara Meghan Thomas

Posted August 18, 2004
- a former student
J.D george elementary school is one of the best schools for children grades Pre-K through 6, in the area. The teachers are great and it offers many extra out of school actvites for the children to become active in. I would recomend it to anyone who asked.

J D George Elementary School
5647 Main Street, Verona, NY  13478
Last modified J D George Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J D George Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top