Bad
Good

My son is delighted to be a student in this High School. I asked him wheter he wanted me to enroll him in another school (maybe with more students, more athletics and more art clubs) and he answered "NOOO! I LIKE MY SCHOOL!" That makes me feel confident not only in the academic area ( the school always has been outstanding) but also because he feels happy!

The Middle School and High School are separated but the 6-8 grade is not. This is NOT what you hear it is.My child has learned some pretty colorful words. The girls wear clothing that is skin tight. padded bars and walk around this way starting at 6th grade. They carry themselves without any character or self respect and yes the F word is their choice word. I as a parent am so disappointed with the environment at this school, that I am removing my child at the end of the year. There are MANY CLICKS. And those CLICKS are pretty mean to the other children. Such as calling names such as stupid, swearing etc. This is a very exclusive area and one would think that the children coming from the homes here would have a little more class, but that is simply not true. My child has never been so depressed in their life by this atmosphere. The Elementary is amazing. But the MS/ HS lacks any VALUES, CHARACTER, NOR MORALS. Though it starts at home, the school does nothing to address clothing issues on girls, also VERY SHORT SHORTS. Again on 6th graders. I am sick when I see it. I am disgusted w/ this school/parents and cannot wait until I can get my child out! I would NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL.

I am in the 10th grade now, and there aren't any teachers that I "like". Most of the teachers take a long time handing assignments back, skip over slides on the PowerPoints and some of them are rude to students unnecessarily. As a student, there is some teasing going on at all times, but not really any bullying. There aren't many black people, maybe 2 or 3 per grade, and even less Asians and Hispanics. An upside is there are many clubs (Ski Club, Drama, Science Olympiad, etc.) and most people make the Athletic teams.

This is an excellent school and is an honor to have my child go here. Very strict and hard at times , and this is what a high school is supposed to be like. Very Very safe. The only negitives are the lack of diverstiy.

Last modified Clayton A Bouton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.