Bad
Good

Could not ask for a more concerned, caring team of educators and staff. I have 4 children now in attendance at both the elementary and middle school. With another children registering to attend kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year. I would not want my children to attend any other school district.

I could not be happier with VES! The teachers are amazing as is the principal! If there are any issues Mr. Reardon is there to listen. Most of the teachers are just out of college which offers the newest skill sets for our children! I am impressed with the school and excited I have chosen VES! I do wish that there was a language as my child has previously taken language from K on until attending VES. That is the only draw back!

Voorheesville Elementary School is a small school in a community dedicated to ensuring the quality education of our kids.

We moved here for the school district and could not be happier...With a child that has special needs I feel so blessed to have found this school. All my sons teachers have worked with me during the school year to work out problems and my son has done wonderful.

We moved here 3 years ago and I could not be more pleased with the school and teachers. They have been very supportive and helpful whenever needed. Everyone is very approachable and friendly. We feel very furtunate to have moved into this school district.

If you have a gifted child this is not the school for him/her. We moved here from VA and have found the teachers/principal unwilling to challenge our child during the school day. Our child now hates school. The state of NY does not require schools to have gifted programs and most do not. So yes, you can voice your concerns but they fall on deaf ears. I have also found it difficult to become a volunteer or to gain access to the classroom.

Last modified Voorheesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.