Wappingers Falls, NY

Posted January 08, 2013
A very special place, with caring teachers, amazing playgrounds and great sense of community. Our daughter loves it, and we hope to send her there for many years to come!

Posted April 13, 2007
The Randolph school is a unique and wonderful place. There is a very low teacher to student rate so the kids get a lot of one on one attention. The philosophy behind the school is I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand. That really describes the practice of the school. The kids do a lot of hands on activities that excites them about learning. They have art and music. There are 6 ski trips in the winter and weekly tennis, as weather permits. It's a fantastic place where teachers, students and parents are all very happy and work together well as a community. My children have done so well there, they are very confident and eager to go to school everyday to learn. I can't say enough good things about the school and the teachers!

Posted September 01, 2003
The Randolph School was a great experience for my son. the teachers were very focused on his interests and weaknesses. He enjoed school and learned so much. My step-son joined the high school. It saved his life. He is now confident and independent.

The Randolph School