Waterford Junior Senior High School 4

Posted November 04, 2008
I am a senior at Waterford and have been here since kindergarten. Every year I have had the best teachers and no problems. Theres always the occasional bad teacher, but overall the teaching staff is amazing. Almost any is willing to listen to a student after school no matter what the problem. Also they teach amazingly, I have learned so much. The lunch program could use a little help along with the principal, but no school can be perfect.

Posted May 27, 2007
I am a senior in Waterford and I Believe that our school has improved in many ways. For the past several years we have gotten a new principal every year. But the new principal this year is a great one. She has had to deal with what to do during a food fight and many other things. I am proud to say I graduated from Waterford- Halfmoon High School!

Waterford Junior Senior High School 3

Posted May 24, 2005
- a former student

Posted February 09, 2005
- a former student

Posted September 08, 2004
I am a parent of two students in this district and also a teacher here. The school is a wonderful place full of highly-educated and trained teachers who care deeply about the children. We always put the students needs first. Our food service program is very concerned with feeding these children, many of whom don't have a good breakfast before the school day begins. The only wish I have is that parents would take some responsibility for their role in what we are trying to accomplish instead of placing blame. Our test scores show improvement yearly and the building is undergoing major renovation and construction. This school is a great place to work and with a new principal this year, will only get better. I choose to bring my two children to school here over Colonie where we live. I feel that strongly in its quality and level of caring.

Waterford Junior Senior High School 4

Posted September 01, 2004
I think that the school has improved greatly over the past few years. The staff has become more stable with less turn over. The education process has improved through the cooperation of administration and teachers. If the parents would get more involved in the students lives instead of having the school raise the children things would increase two-fold.

Waterford Junior Senior High School 1

Posted August 08, 2004
In my opinion, I feel as if this school has poor education skills. Their principal makes poor judgement upon their students. Their lunch program is horrible, the teachers do not focus on their students needs and their education. They (meaning the staff, teachers, principal) lacks on their responsibilities of keeping this school in proper care. This school is in need of serious improvement.

Waterford Junior Senior High School
125 Middletown Road, Waterford, NY  12188
Last modified Waterford Junior Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterford Junior Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top