Immaculate Heart Central Junior 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Immaculate Heart Central was the best choice for my children. The cost is well below the median tuition for private high schools. I am amazed at how much they can accomplish with the low tuition they charge. Their dedication to social justice and the Watertown community is edifying. Thank you!

Immaculate Heart Central Junior 0

Posted January 06, 2010
I think that most of the teachers here are very good, however they have a problem with student behavior, this is due to lack of administrative direction. I also find the condition of the schools unexceptable for a private school, the so called library, bathrooms and the classrooms are so out of date and run down, they should be ashamed to let children that are paying tution enter! I will say that compared to the other schools in the area, it is the best they have.

Posted June 08, 2009
As a graduate of IHC, I highly recommend it to everyone. The most caring and helpful teachers I have ever met, and a wonderful alternative to other schools in the area. On top of being a home for great academics, this school has wonderful sports programs that are second to none. I can assure you no school can better prepare children for college, or the real world for that matter.

Posted February 25, 2009
My two children attend Immaculate Heart Central in Watertown, NY. I am very pleased with the teachers and the administration. They are knowledgable, dedicated and compassionate people who truly care about kids and Catholic Education.

Posted December 15, 2007

Immaculate Heart Central Junior 3

Posted April 30, 2007
- a former student

Posted April 12, 2006
i have three children that have attend the catholic school education @ Immaculate Heart central i would have to say that i'm pleased parent. the teachers,staff, principal are outstanding! we have all to offer sports,academics,music,art,ap courses much more! We are going to the top! All I Can say come on up and see what we have to offer!

Immaculate Heart Central Junior
1316 Ives St, Watertown, NY  13601
Last modified Immaculate Heart Central Junior is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Immaculate Heart Central Junior Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top