Watertown, NY

Faith Fellowship Christian School 1

Posted June 03, 2014
We moved here and are a military family. We went on a tour and were very impressed with the curriculum and the staff. However they would not let us attend the school because of our Faith. We are latter-day saint. The Principal asked me how committed I was to my religion, he said he could loose his job if he let us attend. The website says all faiths---but not really all---the principal was very tactful in wording and i mean that in a nice way. I do understand his side but being a christian myself I would love all religions not pick and choose.

Posted March 26, 2014
This is an amazing school. I came here for my senior year this year, Have always went to public school. and the environment is just great Yeah you have some clicks and stuff but its a great place to be. The teachers and the kids are great. It is a total different atmosphere and you can be you. No bullying , but obviosly a little teasing here and there. The principal Mr.Curinga is amazing. One of the realest dudes , and a great soccer coach. Besides having great teachers and staff the people at FFCS are just great. I am working to pay my tuition off which is 3000 , registration fee included. and have only paid 620 so far and have some saved up. I only have about 600$ more to pay because of anonymous donations and people who i dont even know. The students made me feel at home when i came here. It is overall a great school. The only thing i can complain about is the fact that we have to take regents again if we didnt get over a 90... pstt like really? some people could be spending all that time studying for a chemistry regents... but not gona say any names. But thumbs up to a great school and an amazing principal backing it. never seen it before!

Posted June 18, 2011
My two kids went to ffcs for three years and I am very satisfied with the school. Teachers are nice and the school has excellent curriculum. I can't recommend ffcs more for its Christian value and ethics. My kids have learned a lot in every way, especially how to respect and thank people and their ability to learn has also greatly enhanced. I am happy for my decision to have my kids become its members. I strongly recommend ffcs.

Posted October 09, 2009
As a former parent of an FFCS student and now Grand parent of a couple of students, I would not send my kids or grand kids anywhere but FFCS. Here they are taught all the good things you get from public school but don't have to deal with all the garbage. And get the main thing they need to get them through anything GOD. I noticed that none of these reviews were signed, but my name is Paul, if you want to talk call me at FFCS.

Faith Fellowship Christian School 1

Posted February 28, 2009
I too thought the school was the best in the world. After being there a while, I found the school lacking in how to handle situations properly. In addition, faculty rules, therefore, if there is ever a problem with faculty, it is brushed under the rug. I would like to say that the office staff keeps people coming back. I would not recommend this school at all.

Posted September 23, 2008
WOW! There just aren't words to describe the caring atmosphere from teachers and faculty. The teacher to child ratio is perfect. A plus school where my child can learn education at a pace of his peers in public schools, but also learn abot Christ as a child of God . You can't get that at a public school! And as a former student myself of another christian school, the teachers here are like no other calibur. I wish I had went here!

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted May 09, 2007
I love the small class sizes. The teachers give more one-on-one attention to students in need. Also, the teachers are supportive and do truly show compassion. In addition, student cruelty is prohibited. That's an Aplus!!

Faith Fellowship Christian School
131 Moore Avenue, Watertown, NY  13601
Last modified Faith Fellowship Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faith Fellowship Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top