Posted April 28, 2012
Great school, I have always loved it there and continue to I see the students grow and mature in a fantastic environment

Weedsport Junior Senior High School 4

Posted January 12, 2009
Weedsport is amazing. Hey i go there. There's great sports programs and after school activities. From my point of view (and my grade) i don't see a lot of trouble going on.

Weedsport Junior Senior High School 0

Posted December 31, 2008
I attended Weedsport back in the 70's and moved back in the area in early 2000's. The education for my children was outstanding. Everyone from the adminstration, Board of Education, teachers, coaches and aids care deeply about providing a quality, well rounded experience at Weedsport.

Posted August 08, 2008

Weedsport Junior Senior High School 1

Posted February 14, 2008
Weedsport is an excellent school. I should know I go there. From a student point of veiw most of our teachers are kind and honestly care. But there are so many demands, and High School puts so much stress on us. It doesn't help that our school is the place where all the 'bad' kids are sent. Our school thinks that we can have a good effect on them when it's actually the opposite. Also, we have a change of leadership almost everyyear. I have had a different principle every year at weedsport. Now the school notices the bad things that happen and are cracking down on very stupid things. The bad people ruin it for the good.

Weedsport Junior Senior High School 0

Posted October 16, 2007
All three of our children attended school in the Weedsport District from kindergarten through 12th grade and the youngest graduated in June 2007. We cannot speak highly enough of the teachers and staff at Weedsport. The classes were challenging but also included many very creative activities. These are people who genuinely care about their students and do all in their power to help them succeed. All of our children went on to college and did very well with the solid foundation of knowledge they acquired in Weedsport.

Weedsport Junior Senior High School 2

Posted January 18, 2006
The Middle School seems to teach students how to maneuver through the yearly equivalency examinations instead of providing them with a well rounded education. There also seems to be some instability in terms of Principal leadership. The Middle school has changed Principals three times in the last three years. There are students with known disciplinary problems who are allowed to harrass the other students without fear of repercussion. The school is very poor in terms of teaching acceptance of cultural diversity. I regret the decision to enroll my child in this school district.

Posted November 22, 2004
Some of our children have graduated and some still attend school at Weedsport. Right from 'The Little School' on they received a terrific education from caring, dedicated teachers! They have had many choices of extra-curricular activities - musical, artistic, academic, sports, and community service in nature as well as student government. The community is invited to attend many school functions each year and are kept informed of the activities even if they don't have students in the family with a newsletter sent to all residents. One persistent problem is the constant change of leadership. Being a small community many administrators use our schools as a stepping stone in their quest to go on to bigger things in their careers. They stay for a short while and leave abruptly. Thankfully, the rest of the staff does not have such a turn-over. As parents and alumni, we are proud of our schools! Go Warriors!

Weedsport Junior Senior High School
2821 East Brutus Street, Weedsport, NY  13166
Last modified Weedsport Junior Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weedsport Junior Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top