Bad
Good

Great school, I have always loved it there and continue to I see the students grow and mature in a fantastic environment

Weedsport is amazing. Hey i go there. There's great sports programs and after school activities. From my point of view (and my grade) i don't see a lot of trouble going on.

I attended Weedsport back in the 70's and moved back in the area in early 2000's. The education for my children was outstanding. Everyone from the adminstration, Board of Education, teachers, coaches and aids care deeply about providing a quality, well rounded experience at Weedsport.

Weedsport is an excellent school. I should know I go there. From a student point of veiw most of our teachers are kind and honestly care. But there are so many demands, and High School puts so much stress on us. It doesn't help that our school is the place where all the 'bad' kids are sent. Our school thinks that we can have a good effect on them when it's actually the opposite. Also, we have a change of leadership almost everyyear. I have had a different principle every year at weedsport. Now the school notices the bad things that happen and are cracking down on very stupid things. The bad people ruin it for the good.

All three of our children attended school in the Weedsport District from kindergarten through 12th grade and the youngest graduated in June 2007. We cannot speak highly enough of the teachers and staff at Weedsport. The classes were challenging but also included many very creative activities. These are people who genuinely care about their students and do all in their power to help them succeed. All of our children went on to college and did very well with the solid foundation of knowledge they acquired in Weedsport.

Last modified Weedsport Junior Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.