Posted July 22, 2013
My daughter has attended ICS for four years now. She has excelled and thrived here. The teachers are caring and communicate well with parents. Their strings program has all third graders playing the violin. By spring concert the kids were really playing not just squeaking. I love this school and am very sad that we are moving away. By the way, we are not Catholic and that has never been an issue here. Their financial aid packages are awesome. We literally paid more for our cell phones than we did to send our child here. I highly recommend this superb catholic school.

Posted April 23, 2013
This is the type of school kids need to start off in. This school prides itself on impacting every single kids life. There is an excellent staff throughout and I can guarantee that the from the principal to the lunch lady they can name every single kid and their parents enrolled. Kids deserve this type of attention and a staff that is willing to give it to them!

Immaculate Conception School 3

Posted September 26, 2010
Excellent environment allowing children to learn. Small class sizes. An education tailored for the child.

Immaculate Conception School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I have 2 children enrolled at ICS and am completely committed to having them attend until they graduate in eighth grade. This private school is committed to not leaving any child behind and teaching them to become responsible, caring, catholic children!!!

Immaculate Conception School 1

Posted June 06, 2008

Immaculate Conception School 1

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted March 02, 2008
My child attended a local public school as well as other schools out of state. This is her first year at ICS and for the first time she was on the merit role second semester. That says it all for me. The build an excellent foundation for students to succeed in high school at the area public schools.

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted December 09, 2004

Posted July 12, 2004
- a former student
They do not have the budget of the public school, but manage to provide a better education. Watch the class ranks of graduates of Wellsville High (and others in the area) and you'll always find I.C.S. kids at or near the top, and there are far fewer of them.

Immaculate Conception School
24 Maple Avenue, Wellsville, NY  14895
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top