Bad
Good

Posted May 17, 2015
My son is graduating this year and am pleased with how he has progressed during the last 4 years.

West Babylon Senior High School 1

Posted April 03, 2014
I'm a student of west babylon high school and I couldn't be more disappointed. There cutting so many programs that make us actually want to go to school. It's just sad how there taking away all the things we love about school. Also the good teachers are being cut and the ones who aren't the best teachers are staying I don't get it. West baby long high school was amazing to say that was my school, but now it's embarrassing. Don't move here your kids high school years wouldn't be what they expected it.

Posted November 30, 2012
I couldn't be happier with this school. The teachers are so involved and the communication with me has been amazing. I have two more children in junior high. I can't wait for them to experience the same things my oldest child has at Lindy High.

Posted September 27, 2011
My 2 children are presently attending the West Babylon School district. One in South Bay and one in the High School. Not only has the High school proved to be inadequet an MANY areas, I am now seeing it in the elementeray school as well. Both principals show lack of interest in important issues while they nit pick on not so important issues. The healthy food rule is absolutely ridiculous. It is the parenst job to show healthy eating patterns and the schools job to give a good education. While there are many good and caring teachers there are also many teachers that should not be teaching and are very uncaring! I do not recommend this school.

West Babylon Senior High School 3

Posted June 25, 2011
I have several children who have either gone or are currently going through the West Babylon School District. I have seen both sides of the spectrum here having both honors students and students with needs. I judge a district not only on the programs afforded honors students, but also on how special needs students are serviced. I personally know that my special needs student did not receive all the services that they were entitled to. My husband and I do not like to be the "squeaky wheel" and as a result, our child missed out on such opportunities.

West Babylon Senior High School

Posted November 07, 2008
I just moved to West Babylon from Brooklyn and my daughters goto to J.F.K & West Babylon High my childern are blossoming beyond my belief , compared to the Urban Schools these Schools are UTOPIA . Keep up the good work.

Posted January 08, 2008
It could do better with security

Posted March 27, 2007
The school is terrific, gives many opportunites to children willing to work hard. Principal lacks in many categories. She can be quite unfriendly, has no control over the kids and isn't very pleasant towards the parents either.

West Babylon Senior High School 4

Posted September 15, 2006
My sons have done nothing but succeed in this school district. There are plenty of opportunities for them and there are also some great teachers and administrators. 2 of my 3 oldest sons go to college on scholarships and will graduate on time with honors. Parents need to remember that discipline and self control start at home, this is High School, not day care. Good things come to those who work hard, pay attention and are dedicated to their own future. You cannot hold their hands forever, they need to be accountable for themselves. This school district never let me down in 8 years of being there with my oldest and I don't see it happening with my little guy either. Marc Lopez

Posted July 11, 2006
If your child can bypass all the distractions that go on in the school good luck! The principal does not have any control. The academic programs are there if you work extra hard. Kids need discipline and you won't find it here. Check how many kids are on home tutoring for fights. Things need to change.

West Babylon Senior High School
500 Great East Neck Road, West Babylon, NY  11704
Last modified West Babylon Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Babylon Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top