West Seneca, NY

Posted December 19, 2009

Posted November 03, 2009
All my grandchildren have attended, and two of them are attending at the moment. They are always happy little people when preparing to attend school. Both Mikayla and Kyle always have positive attitudes when attending school, and always have very complimentary comments when it comes to their teachers, plus their positive attitudes contribute to the fact that this school is doing something 'right' to have a happy group of attending future graduates. I have been at the school many times and have been made very welcome when coming to visit or pick up my grandchildren for appointed doctor's visits. Keep up the excellent work with the happiness and joy I see in these future children as they enter their higher education, the work force, and perhaps future educators. Keep this positive, caring attitude into their futures. A 'Proud Grandmother'

Posted August 08, 2009
Knowledgable teachers, caring and thoughtful!

Posted June 06, 2005
Most assignments given to my 5th grader are preparing her for later grade levels. Most of her long term assignments are requiring research BUT they are also promoting her artistic side.

Allendale Elementary School 4

Posted July 20, 2004
I have had 4 children attend Allendale and we have had many great experiences. Two of my children are now in highly rated universities and much of their success I attribute to the great start they received at Allendale. I also have a child who has a learning diability and my experieces with the Allendale staff have been great. She is now receiving very good grades in high school dispite her learning difficulties. If parents stay involvled (and the Allendale staff support us), your child's education will blossom. Older teachers do tend to be set in their ways, but their knowldge and experiences have helped our children. I recommend Allendale to any parent that wants a well founded education for their children.

Allendale Elementary School
1399 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca, NY  14224
Last modified Allendale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allendale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top