PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have 2 children enrolled in this school. I LOVE the small class sizes. I LOVE that the Bible is taught in every class. This is an excellent school with Excellent staff. Great school with great activities for the kids and family.

As a parent of 3 children in the school, I highly recommend WSCS! Small class sizes allow more one-on-one help, curriculum that challenges the students, teachers and staff that care, test scores that exceed national averages, parents the are involved, and Christ which is placed at the center of it all! Although no school is perfect, we are very pleased with the high academic standards and biblical principles being instilled in our children. College is not too far off, and they will be more than ready!

My wife and I have 2 children in this school and we are happy with it. Just like having to pick your battles with your children, you have to pick your battles with your childrens school. No school is perfect but WSCS tries its best to do well. The teachers are very caring and truly love the children and their jobs. The education is great!! It is a nice small school that has good opportunities for the children to do well. You have good access to the teachers and they are all willing to help work with you and your child. A+ School

WEST SENECA CHRISTIAN SCHOOL IS OUTSTANDING! WE HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS IN THE SCHOOL AND THEY ARE THRIVING AND THRILLED TO BE AT SUCH A GREAT SCHOOL. THE SCHOOL EXCELS ACADEMICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY. THE ATMOSPHERE IS POSITIVE, ENGAGING, ENCOURAGING AND PROFESSIONAL. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO OTHERS WHO WANT A FAITH-BASED APPROACH TO THEIR CHILDREN'S EDUCATION! SUBMITTED BY A PARENT

This school has a lot to offer. From pre-k to 12th grade, the students score very highly on standardized tests compared to the rest of the nation. The cost of the school is good, the education is great, and the moral standards are priceless!!!

I am very happy with WSCS! Students receive an excellent traditional education using phonics-based reading methods, all from a Christ-centered world view. This results in extremely high scores on standardized achievement tests. The teachers are caring and qualified. There are great opportunities to participate in athletics, music, art and drama, with excellent academic and athletic facilities. I would highly recommend this school to parents who want a quality, Christ-centered education in a loving, family environment for their child (and the tuition is reasonable too!).

I have three children who have graduated from WSCS. I am very thankful for the education they received both spiritually and academically. I was not looking for a "private" school but a Christian school and that is what WSCS is. All three of my children were very prepared for college and actually tested out of many of their Freshman level classes because of their high school education. The small classes, compassionate teachers, and a good envioronment all helped to produce students ready for the next level of their education and encouraged their spiritual growth. I thank God for WSCS!

With all that loving kindness, one would wonder what has happened to the enrollment. Consider contacting the families, teachers and church members over the past 35+ years who no longer attend.

My family's experience at West Seneca Christian School has been tremendous. The teachers are so attentive to the needs of my children. There have been several opportunities for which the children to be involved like elementary field day, Christmas and Spring concerts, homecoming elementary soccer game, community service doing a special program at a senior center, etc. There is a family atmosphere, but also a level of professionalism during class time. Achievement test scores for my and my friends' children confirm what I already saw on worksheets and from hearing about what goes on in the classroom: excellent teaching and lots of learning consistently taking place. I cannot emphasize enough the warm atmosphere of this place. My kids always feel welcomed and loved. We could not be happier and look forward this coming year and future years at West Seneca Christian.

Our views and the views of the school were quite different regarding several key issues. Among others, we disagreed regularly on key matters such as when and to what degree a child should be punished, the impact of combined classes, student & teacher attendance, and teacher certification. For us, the burden of countering the many issues on a daily basis became far too great and we decided to remove our family from enrollment. There are a select few through whom Christ s light shines brightly. We could, however, no longer accept the negative impact that the majority was having on our family.

Last modified West Seneca Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12