White Plains, NY

Richard J Bailey School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
My daughter transferred from priavte school to Bailey this year. this is her first year there. I was skeptical in the beginning but her teacher is very knowledgeable and supportive and my daighter was able to adjust with her new environment. My husband and I are very happy with her progress.

Richard J Bailey School 5

Posted January 09, 2009

Richard J Bailey School 4

Posted May 19, 2008
My daughter has had an excellent year at the R. J. Bailey School. Her teacher was extremely supportive and I have been quite pleased with her academic progress.

Richard J Bailey School 5

Posted September 23, 2005
This is an excellent school filled with knowledgeable, caring and dedicated teachers and administrators. The music, art and media programs are top-notch. And the PTA's involvement is major and a key to the school's successes. I wish there were more sports programs, but the town's recreation department covers that very well. Overall, I am very happy that my children are at this school.

Richard J Bailey School
33 West Hillside Avenue, White Plains, NY  10607
Last modified Richard J Bailey School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard J Bailey School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top