Bad
Good

I love this school, I went to this school and wanted my children to experience all the positivity, care and excellent education that they have all ways have provided. I love that Mr. Janowitz always begins the school with powerful words of encouragement and also I stills in the students to be kind to one another. Now a days people are losing that and it's great to see kindness is a priority here and no bullying. I wish this school went up to 8th grade, my 3 boys love this school

The teachers are all great. They keep the parents in the loop with everything that's going on. It's a nurturing environment and my daughter looks forward to school every day. They over a variety of wonderful programs as well.

We have been thrilled with the dedication and professionalism of all the teachers our children have had at MAS. Our children receive many individual education opportunities in a warm and nurturing environment. The PTA has organized afternoon language classes and additional science and chess classes during lunch hours. My children have excelled at MAS. The school administration is phenomenal. The PTA is extremely involved and committed to supporting all the children in the community. We love MAS and are very happy with the White Plains school district.

great teachers , carrying nourishing atmosphere for children i do not have anything negative to say my kids are thriving

Wonderful principal who works with the parents to find creative solutions to challenge kids. Extremely talented enrichment teacher, and all the teachers willing to go out of their way to provide best possible learning environment for the kids. Discipline and parent involvement is good. Science can be ratcheted up. Wish they introduced a foreign language at the elementary level, even Spanish instruction would be appreciated.

I like the fact that they evaluated my son and began extra programs to strengthen him in reading and math. They also offered afterschool classes before state test, which proved to help my son a great deal.

Last modified Mamaroneck Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.