Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter had an amazing 4th grade teacher and just as wonderful 5th grade teachers. The teachers are professional, knowledgeable, creative, and enthusiastic. they make learning fun! My daughter wants to go to school! The teachers create a warm and inviting learning environment for all students.

New principal is awesome, really cares for the student and get to know them individually. Teachers exceptional and some of the best in the district. The dual language program is outstanding. My daughter finished kindergarten reading at a 1st grade level!

We moved back to White Plains in January, after living in Yonkers for over 5 years. Post Road School happened to be 2 blocks from our new home. I cannot express how happy I am to have my child in this school! From the fist day, the staff has been wonderful and caring. The curriculum (even for the Kindergarten class) is well above what my son was taught in his former school. Much continued success to Post Road School!

Went for a tour at this school and the vice principal is SO SO rude. I'd she talks to me like that I don't even want to think about how she talks to the children! The building is nice but it seems like every staff member I saw was just as rude as rude so I will instead be sending my kids to mamaroneck ave school.

There was a building blunder when the new Post Road School was built a couple of years ago. The outdoor play areas are inadequate for the number of students. The field is usually empty during play time. It often looks flooded.

Post Road is a wonderful school community and learning environment. I have a child in second grade there, and all teachers have been exceptional. The building itself, is the newest and most beautiful school building in White Plains. It is bright and airy as well as being a "green" school building with geothermal heating and cooling and non-VOC surfaces. The PTA is very active and contributes to a wonderful sense of community. The low rating (of 5 out of 10) is very misleading, since Post Road School has a good amount of special needs learners and children whose first language is not English. If you have a gifted child, he or she will thrive at Post Road and reive more advanced work, if your child needs more help, he or she will receive all services there .

I went to this school as a child and my daughter went to this school as well. The teachers were/are wonderful, knowledgeable, and willing to go the extra mile to teach and always give each child full attention. I love Post Road and I recommend it to all my friends and family.

I have had at least one child in this school since 2000 and even though the administration has changed many of the teachers and staff have stayed the same. Many of the teachers are exceptional and caring. Many parents are very involved. Also there is diverse student body so the children are really exposed to many different cultures and backgrounds. Would definitely recommend the school.

Brand New Green School. Really caring staff.

The teachers and the time they take to be invoved with students and parents.

Last modified Post Road School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.