Whitesboro, NY

Posted June 12, 2013
West Rd is an excellent elementary school with great staff that actually care about your children's education.

Westmoreland Road Elementary School 0

Posted November 26, 2008
As a parent of a very bright Kindergarten child with behavioral diagnoses, I am having many challenges with the school. My son's teacher is very good with him but the school on the other hand presents many challenges for his success.

Posted May 15, 2007
My son's teacher shows a great amount of interest in his work. She's very wise and gives the best advice. Makes you feel at home, like one big family. I like the fact that they tested my child for kindergarten. She is so excited about starting school in the fall. The nurse and entire staff are all polite and welcoming. I once had a problem with my son and another child which was taken care of immediately after my call to the principal. Cheers and five golden stars to Westmoreland Elementary school!

Posted September 09, 2003

Westmoreland Road Elementary School
8596 Westmoreland Road, Whitesboro, NY  13492
Last modified Westmoreland Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmoreland Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top