Whitesboro Middle School 5

Posted March 08, 2008
Whitesboro Middle School is a fantastic school. My son has been in the Whitesboro district since 2nd grade and I can't say enough good things about it. The teachers in the middle school are caring, knowledgable and challenge the kids to think. You truely have a gem of a teacher in Mr. Reader (7th grade math). He has taken my son, who never liked math and turned him totally around in the subject! The teachers are always available for the kids and respond immediately to parent questions or concerns. Coming from a private school education myself, I am shocked at the amount of classes offered to the kids, ie. tech, home/careers, etc. We are considering relocating out of state and I can only hope we will find a school district as great as Whitesboro.

Whitesboro Middle School 3

Posted June 12, 2007
This school is great if you want your child to do great on their NYSE Assessment. However, the school focus too much on the NYSE Assessments.

Whitesboro Middle School 3

Posted April 06, 2004
Whitesboro Middle School is an awesome school! Although, there are a few things I don't like about it. for one the lunch lady's do not wear hair nets. People sometimes find hair in their food, it's disgusting! The bathrooms are way beyond disgutsing too! There is only one girl's bathroom that I think is fairly decent, but thats all. Every bathroom has walls that are peeling and there is writing everyone, most are not nice! The locks on the stalls...what locks? There is basically no locks on it at all! So you have to close the door and pray noone walks in on you! If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend you can't even hold hands! And if you get caught holding hands or a little peck on the lips or cheeks...detention! I love this school but it's not all that great even though the teachers rock! Thank you for your time!

Whitesboro Middle School 0

Posted March 30, 2004
To the teachers here - Thank you! My niece recently graduated from your school and her teachers, esp. her art teachers, were amazing... I can't thank you enough.

Whitesboro Middle School 5

Posted January 05, 2004
- a former student
This is the best school I went too. I had to move in December 2002. Now I go to New York Mills School District, and Whitesboro has more quality in schools and the students are more friendly in Whitesboro.

Whitesboro Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2003
- a former student
Very unorganized.

Whitesboro Middle School
75 Oriskany Boulevard, Whitesboro, NY  13492
Last modified Whitesboro Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitesboro Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top