Posted January 31, 2014
My son loves this school, he is excited to go everyday. He is a first grader and this is his first year in this school, we were a little worried about the change for him in the beginning. This school has the most friendly and caring teachers and staffs, even the crossing guards is wonderful. My child's teachers are very delicate with lessons and homework. We are glad that we made the change for him.

Posted May 08, 2012
This is the best school ever, in my whole life. I have been here for a whole 6 years

Posted November 16, 2011
Overall the school is "GREAT". Both of my daughters have attended the school, (one graduated last year) and I am very happy with their experience in the school. The teachers are all excellent and are very involved with the children. HOWEVER, I strongly agree with the postings related to the principle being cold, uncaring and ready to dismiss issues related to my children. I am a divorced dad who is very involved in my children's education and the principal has made even the smallest requests extremely difficult to the point that I am considering legal action against her. Do not take this as a bad review of the school....just don't expect anything from the administration.

Posted September 12, 2010
My daughter will be attending Kindergarten this year. Her teacher seems hands on and has a really good grasp on the class. Looking forward to the school year.

Posted May 05, 2010
I removed my daughter from this school last year. It was the best move I ever made. She now goes to Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament and is learning far more than she ever did at 184. I approached the principal with several concerns and was quickly dismissed. The a.p. seemed equally cold and indifferent. Very glad my child is no longer there.

Posted April 29, 2010
I agree with the parent below, the leadership in the school needs a major overhaul. I find the teachers to focus on 'negative' instead of praising the good of the students. The lack of communication is appalling, they have a website that is under utilized and a waste of time. The PTA is wonderful and are always planning fun events for the kids...keep up the good work!

Posted April 10, 2010
The leadership at P.S. 184 is really something to be desired. The school offers very little in regard to the arts. The school offers no creative music shows and very little art. Very disappointed.

Ps 184 Flushing Manor 3

Posted February 09, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
I have two daughters attending PS 184. One are in First Grade and one are in Pre-K this year. It is a excellent school., the staff and teachers are great and helpful. Also, the great student. I'm so glad and happy that my both daughter can be in together at this wonderful school. The Principal and teachers are awesome with creates the school with a fun,clean and safe environment.

Posted September 04, 2009

Ps 184 Flushing Manor
163-15 21st Rd, Whitestone, NY  11357
Last modified Ps 184 Flushing Manor is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 184 Flushing Manor Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.