PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

A wonderful school, our daughter is thriving in the middle school! Great caring teachers who go out of their way to help the kids both in academics and after school activities - our daughter is in sewing club, not to mention ski club, girls choir, and softball. Other sports include swimming, soccer, track, basketball and baseball. Students take Spanish from kindergarten and there is a resource teacher for those who need extra help. The Principal committed to the school, a very good leader. Students have great experiences on filed trips including an art field trip where the students toured several churches in Buffalo! The eighth grade students travel to Boston as their class trip. Many service projects as well, including collection for the food bank, SPCA, Habitat for Humanity, and they made bowls to be auctioned off as part of the national Empty Bowls Project, just to name a few. Excellent School!

A great school. Our daughter is thriving in the nurturing environment. We have been involved with other schools, public and private, and this is the best fit for our daughter. A highly-qualified staff that cares. Strong academics and art program with a regional reputation. Outstanding.

I remember when my wife and I decided to send our daughter to Pre-K at Nativity and I kept saying, "We're in one of the best school districts in the region, we're not going to pay tuition when we have that option." However, it took me just one week to change my mind. Three reasons: 1) VERY high quality academics and an outstanding attention to higher level skill development, critical to future academic and professional success. 2) Strong focus on developing emotional intelligence, the single best predictor of college success. 3) Exceptional teachers, Great Parent Involvement, Great Principal, and Focused and Supportive Students. Nativity offers more activities for students starting in Kindergarten than any other public school in WNY. Nativity is the first and only school to have a National Elementary Honor Society and its sports teams, even coming from a small school, often win division championships. Yes parents have an option but clearly Nativity is one you should look into. I would not send my kids anywhere else! Steve

I could not imagine my children attending any other school! Nativity is a second home to my children...a place where they are consistently challenged academically as well as supported academically. Kid's Club is a wonderful program where the learning environment continues after school (for a nominal fee) until I can pick them up after work. My children take Spanish, have access to Special Ed and participate in Basketball, Soccer, Track, Swimming. A very loving, well-rounded environment!

High Tuition, tons of Fundraising. No after school support available from teachers for students daily. If your child has difficulty in a subject area, be prepared to pay a Tutor. Education is not presented Professionally or Positively. Only extra-curricular activity is Basketball at the school or Swimming through the Clarence Public Schools.

Nativity is outstanding - worth every penny. The students are expected to excel, and are motivated to excel. Students are expected to develop both their hearts and minds, and to be as taken with service as with success, and take their intellectual development and training, and focus it on making a difference in the world.

Last modified Nativity Of Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8