Williamsville, NY

Posted February 10, 2014
Ss Peter & Paul is an excellent school because the teachers go the extra mile to ensure that the children are exceeding their goals. There are many extracurricular activities and programs for the students. The atmosphere is both challenging and welcoming and allows kids to thrive in an environment that challenges students to excel academically and thrive spiritually.

Posted January 29, 2014
My husband & I went to the open house almost 4 yrs ago looking for an all day, everyday Pre-K program. We found that & so much more! We left the open house that night w/a warm, family feeling from all of the staff & students we met that night. We immediately enrolled our oldest & have been so glad we did! Our oldest is in 2nd grade & we have our youngest in the Pre-K program. The way the falculty teach, the way EVERYONE cares for your children & the friendships that we have made with the other parents we will cherish forever! We SSPP! So glad we "found" it! Top notch!

Posted January 25, 2014
Saints Peter and Paul school comes as close to perfect as you can in a school. The administration and staff are caring helpful, capable and wonderful! There is a family feel to the school. My family and I moved to the area 5 years and this was the best choice we made. The academic instruction is outstanding as well as our art/music and P.E. programs. In addition to having specially trained educators for those students needing ectra help or IEP's, there is also opportunity for those students who excel in math and science. Anyone looking for a school should definitely look to Saints Peter and Paul

Posted January 24, 2014
I have four children all of whom attend Saints Peter and Paul school. Two are in the elementary school and two are in the Pre-K program. We originally chose Sts. Peter and Paul because primarily because it was close to our home. Now that we have been involved in the school for the past 5 years its proximity to our home is probably the last reason why I love this school. The teachers are exceptional. They have always gone above and beyond the call of duty with each of our children. The kindness and gentle spirit of the school staff has always impressed me. The commitment to providing a faith based education is strong in word and in action. Our family experienced a medical crisis 3 years ago. All of the our children's teachers pitched in to help our family in ways I never could have dreamed. The care and concern they showed for my kids is something I will never forget. We were further amazed at how fellow parents stepped in to give us a hand when we really needed it. I am delighted with the way the school welcomes and encourages parental involvement. I couldn't be more pleased with the academic, emotional and spiritual, growth I have witnessed in my own children.

Posted January 24, 2014
Saints Peter and Paul is a wonderful school with a great school community. This is our first year at the school and everyone here has been extremely welcoming since before my kids even started. We absolutely love the teachers and so do our kids. They put us at ease from the beginning that they really care for our kids and treat them as their own. I actually went back to work after staying home with my kids for the past five years so that I could pay for their schooling. It has been well worth it. I know they are being taught to be polite individuals that work hard. Just walking through the school, kids smile and hold the door every time! This school is an excellent choice- worth every penny.

Posted January 23, 2014
I couldn't be happier with SSPP! The teachers, principal, and assistant principal all greet students by name! When I have questions I can e-mail my daughter's teacher and get a response that same day. I feel comfortable dropping off my daughter everyday knowing she is in a safe, caring, academically challenging environment!

Posted January 23, 2014
Sts. Peter & Paul is a place where children learn to be to be kind, well-rounded individuals. I am always impressed by the students good manners. The older students are empowered to assist with the younger students by being reading buddies, escorting the younger kids to church, and the bus. The younger kids love having a "big kid" student peer look out for them. The school is a safe caring environment that does not have cliques. All students are equal with none of the "keeping up with the cool kids" peer pressure nonsense. Our new principal and vice principal ('12) have brought new energy to the school and created an even more positive environment . All the teachers seem to know every kid, even if they are not in their class. The entire school prays together every morning, and attend church every Wednesday, and of course know their prayers. All students participate in a paraliturgy. Our daughter who has a mild physical handicap was welcomed with open arms. Her therapists were invited to the school to help her get adjusted to her new environment. The entire staff made her welcome, unlike some other schools that refused to even consider her. I am very pleased with this school.

Posted January 21, 2014
The constant improvements and changes that occur, the numerous activities and the atmosphere of community all contribute to make SSPP a dynamic learning environment for children from preschool to eighth grade. The administration and faculty at our school are nurturing and caring. They are not only educators, they are role models. They are a group of extremely talented and creative people that engage our students in life and learning. In every classroom, the mission and vision of the school is evident through the expectations of students and the way they are taught. Our children have been at SSPP since the year 2000. Our youngest will graduate in 2016. I will treasure these years the most. Our two graduates of SSPP received a solid educational and spiritual foundation that has served them well in the high schools they chose to attend. This is the "perfect storm " of a school. It has everything!

Posted January 18, 2014
I have 3 children who attend SSPP and another who is now in high school achieving high honors due to the education and strong discipline he received at SSPP. This school teaches morals and values as well as provides a solid education all within a Christian and loving environment. it is comforting to know that my children are being cared for as well as becoming the best that they can be. The teachers expect a lot from the students and receive much in return. There is no better place to send your child than SSPP

Posted January 17, 2014
I cannot say enough about this school. We have 2 children that attend SSPP and not only are they receiving an excellent education, but they are also well cared for. The teachers, principal and staff go above and beyond to ensure the safety and well being of their students. My children enjoy going to school because of the positive, caring environment they have created. They welcome all families with open arms which makes them even more special.

Sts Peter & Paul Elementary School
5480 Main Street, Williamsville, NY  14221
Last modified Sts Peter & Paul Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sts Peter & Paul Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top