Williamsville, NY
After care: No

Posted April 17, 2014
CCA is such a breathe of fresh air, after my 2 children attending Public Elementary school for the past 6 years! CCA truly cares about and Loves on your child and their Education. My children are finally asking to go to school instead of dreading going to school.. I know, "NO school is Perfect", but this christian based school is just what are family needed for a "Healthy Balance" of Life! And my 5th grader loves the "Sports" offered too!

Posted October 16, 2013
Christian Central Academy is an incredible school. CCA's entire curriculum is taught from a biblical world view. It meets all of the statewide standards and is rated one of the top ten K-12 public and private schools in Western New York. The teachers are loving, caring and helpful. The students are taught respect, honesty and integrity. There is always room for growth because no school is perfect, I would highly recommend this school because the good far outweighs the bad. What peace I have as a parent to know that my child is surrounded by faculty and staff that love God.

Posted September 26, 2013
We feel very blessed to have our children at Christian Central Academy. Most of all, we appreciate that the standard at the school is the Bible. Our children are hearing the same truths at home, school, and church. CCA is not a perfect school because the body of Christ is not perfect and because Satan attacks a Christian school. However, it is very easy to see the love of Christ and God's Hand on CCA if you are looking with His eyes.

Posted February 06, 2013
There is no other school for my kids! The moment I toured CCA, The Lord revealed to me that this is where my kids will get their education. The biblical worldview is integrated into every subject and the teachers are extremely qualified and loving. It is too bad that a few individuals posted having bad experiences...I am more than thrilled with the curriculum, the leadership, the integration of God's word, and with the fact that my kids are learning respect for God, the teachers, and their peers which is evident in their lives outside of school also. CCA is an extension of our family and my kids are at home there. I am an extremely satisfied parent!

Posted October 12, 2012
I highly recommend CCA to all families who desire a strong Christian Education for their children. Our 2 sons recently graduated from CCA, having attended CCA from Kindergarten through 12th grade. The outstanding Biblical Worldview that was not only taught, but demonstrated first-hand, by the entire faculty and staff has encouraged them to continue in Higher Christian Education by now attending highly reputable Christian Colleges. Because of the dedicated, caring, and qualified faculty and staff, both of them excelled in all areas at CCA: academics, Christian service & leadership, and athletics & extra-curricular activities. They graduated with Honors and High Honors and were accepted at all the competitive colleges they applied to, earning many scholarships and entering college with as much as 24 AP credits. Every day at CCA they grew more and more "in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men," which is CCA's mission statement. It has been a privilege to have partnered with CCA these past 16 years in teaching our sons what it is to be wise, godly men in a very ungodly world.

Christian Central Academy 1

Posted October 08, 2012
After attending CCA myself, I was determined to send my daughter there, in which I did. I was shocked, disturbed and horrified by what goes on within that school and immediately pulled my child out by the second year. Over a dozen families left after me just from my daughters class alone. I've been praying every day that God will come back into that school or they will continue losing more families. It's sad that they call themselves a Christian school. They are really a standard private school with what they allow. It's a shame, used to be a Christian school run by real Christians.

Christian Central Academy 4

Posted March 10, 2012
Several of my children went to CCA for elementary school. I was really happy with the education they received. There are no perfect schools but I really loved this one. I'd give it 4.5 stars. Pros: Caring teachers and conscientious staff including everyone from to the janitor to the school nurse, rigorous academics, sports teams start in 3rd grade, plenty of extra help for struggling students, solid Bible teaching in every grade level starting in Kindergarten and going all the way up, one of the best gymnasiums I've seen in a public or private school, lots of extracurricular activities. Cons: The textbooks (especially science and social studies) seemed a little dated, and I noticed this across many grade levels. Administration can be inflexible.

Posted December 27, 2009
this school teaches with caring and devoted teachers that help the kids grow in knowledge of academics and in the bible

Christian Central Academy 0

Posted October 29, 2009
This school is good academically speaking but the character demonstrated from the students is far from that Christ would have us portray. Most of these students are taught well in how the world looks at it...but when considering the view as a Christian mom..I have always seen poor character abound from many who attend.

Christian Central Academy 1

Posted August 26, 2009

Christian Central Academy
39 Academy St, Williamsville, NY  14221
Last modified Christian Central Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Christian Central Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top