Posted February 27, 2012
A teacher insulted my childs intelligence (it seems this was common, esp. for boys). when I complained, the teacher deliberately miss-graded my child for 2 quarters, we reported the teacher to the school board but the teacher is still there. This teacher also said my child was lying & we took his word at first. As it turned, the teacher was lying, withholding the passing grades & telling us they were failing grades. The teachers 2 friends (other teachers) harassed my child (made my child sit in the back of the class upon entering the classroom, etc.).

Posted November 11, 2009

Posted October 21, 2009
Monroe Woodbury is an amazing school. When I just started here as a 6th grader, I was treated with respect and treated as if I was as a young adult, not some little kid. Like all the other schools in the district, the academics are amazing, the lunch menu is decent and edible, the staff and students are kind and respectful, and the extra curricular programs are simply fantastic. My teachers have been kind, supportive and excellent. The motto is 'Respect and Responsibility' and I think the staff have taught us that exactly. I am truly proud to be a Crusader.

Monroe Woodbury Middle School 0

Posted June 12, 2009
We moved to the Monroe Woodbury district for the gifted and talented program. The district is very supportive of gifted education, and the GT director is amazing.. My son was able to accelerate through the math curriculum with the administration and GT program support. He completed 6 years of math in middle school and will start HS in the precalculus honors program. Everyone has been very supportive.

Posted May 30, 2009
I must say I was apprehensive in the beginning of the year. My son was transitioning from a catholic school and I wasn't sure how he was going to adjust. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. The faculty is amazing! The curriculum was on target and the amount of help that is available to the student is great.

Monroe Woodbury Middle School 3

Posted May 15, 2009
The school administration, teachers and academics is great; however, the amount of bullying that goes on is horrifying! Not intended for children that thrive in more intimate school environments.

Posted May 09, 2008

Posted May 07, 2008
The worst mistake I ever made for my children was leaving this school district! It's the best! Accademics and support teams from s.e., nurses, teachers and all!! We miss you!

Posted January 16, 2008

Monroe Woodbury Middle School 0

Posted January 12, 2008
I'm a student at Monroe-Woodbury and this school has given me opportunites I wouldn't have had if I still remained in my old private school. This school has a very efficient system and the food is not the bad. The teachers are very nice and amazing( especially Mrs. Rostawanik and Mr. Reimer).

Monroe Woodbury Middle School
199 Dunderberg Road, Woodbury, NY  10917
Last modified Monroe Woodbury Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monroe Woodbury Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top