Bad
Good

I Loved this school my two oldest sisters went kindergarten through 8th grade there and liked it. I went kindergarten through 6th grade then moved out of state. I defintley recommend going there.

My two Grand daughters go to Gardner-Dickinson School and I have not missed any school events for the past 9 years. Gardner-Dickinson is one of a few grade schools that consists of Kindergarten thru Grade 8. I have met many of the teachers and witnessed the great effort these teachers have put forth for their students. It is a small school and the children receive individualized attention; when they graduate, they are well prepared for High School. I am proud to say that my Grandchildren attend this school.

GD is an OK school. The Adminstration leaves alot to be desired and teachers move around every year with little to no consistency with each grade. Thankfully, most of the teachers are really good. There are a couplethat probably shouldn't be in the profession and the administration does nothing about it, but try to move them into lower grades. However, my children do like the school and their teachers. This school has a ton of potential if the Administration gets on the same page with the parents and teachers.

I am very impressed with the 6th grade teachers and their program at GD. My child was challenged and had fun too. The teachers at this grade level were professional and worked hard. I appreciate all their efforts. My child loved 6th grade and learned so much! Thanks so much all you 6th grade teachers! Hope 7th grade is just as rewarding!

Last modified Gardner Dickinson School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.