Wynantskill, NY

Posted March 09, 2013
I Loved this school my two oldest sisters went kindergarten through 8th grade there and liked it. I went kindergarten through 6th grade then moved out of state. I defintley recommend going there.

Posted April 20, 2010
My two Grand daughters go to Gardner-Dickinson School and I have not missed any school events for the past 9 years. Gardner-Dickinson is one of a few grade schools that consists of Kindergarten thru Grade 8. I have met many of the teachers and witnessed the great effort these teachers have put forth for their students. It is a small school and the children receive individualized attention; when they graduate, they are well prepared for High School. I am proud to say that my Grandchildren attend this school.

Posted December 15, 2009

Gardner Dickinson School 3

Posted October 25, 2009
GD is an OK school. The Adminstration leaves alot to be desired and teachers move around every year with little to no consistency with each grade. Thankfully, most of the teachers are really good. There are a couplethat probably shouldn't be in the profession and the administration does nothing about it, but try to move them into lower grades. However, my children do like the school and their teachers. This school has a ton of potential if the Administration gets on the same page with the parents and teachers.

Gardner Dickinson School 1

Posted August 05, 2008

Gardner Dickinson School 4

Posted June 25, 2007
I am very impressed with the 6th grade teachers and their program at GD. My child was challenged and had fun too. The teachers at this grade level were professional and worked hard. I appreciate all their efforts. My child loved 6th grade and learned so much! Thanks so much all you 6th grade teachers! Hope 7th grade is just as rewarding!

Gardner Dickinson School 4

Posted May 30, 2007

Posted June 30, 2006
- a former student
G.d is a great school and has wonderful teachers.The middle school teachers are definatly good teachers..The new spanish teacher is wonderful the sci teacher is great and the other subjects are great.If i had to chose for my kid to go there when i'm older i would definatly send them.

Gardner Dickinson School
25 East Avenue, Wynantskill, NY  12198
Last modified Gardner Dickinson School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gardner Dickinson School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top