Bad
Good

Parents beware. This is like an alternative school. The kids are horrible, the teachers dont care and its gotta be hard for the principal and asst principal to go in everyday. The students are very disruptive and disrespectful and the atmosphere is not condusive to learning. Put your bids in early for the better schools if you have to be in this district.

I made so many good friends in this school and I recently graduated. The school is small, but that's what makes it awesome because everyone knows each other. The teachers are always there to help and have helped me throught my years. I am proud to say I was part of the graduating class of 2014.

I am a firm believer that good kids start with a strong home. I also believe that while my children are in school, the school is responsible for them 100%. I have two kids in this school, and the administration has done a great job and helped them greatly. There is an overcrowding issue, but the teachers DO care AND work hard, and the administration does a great job at keeping the kids safe. I work closely with the school, I'm involved in my kids' educations, and I don't leave my job up to the Board of Ed to handle for me. This truly makes a difference in our children's lives. No one loves our kids more than us, their parents. Let's not expect professionals to care more than we do and do what we are supposed to do. By the way, kids who are "street-oriented" as the one review states below, deserve a great education as much as anyone else. I'm offended that you would have the nerve to say to make a such a statement. What nerve! PARENTS - GET INVOLVED, CARE, BE THERE, AND TEACH YOUR KIDS. The rest will come accordingly. This is a great school, filled with people who care about their jobs and the kids in it. Great work Palisade! THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO.

My son graduated from this school and was accepted to college . Job we'll done

I absolutely agree with the Post made on June 1st, 2013. I have a child in High School here. School was great when it first began back in 2008. Now unfortunately the school has become extremely overcrowded and most teachers/and staff really don't care about the children. The quality of this school has taken a huge drop in the quality of teaching and teacher&staff involvement w/their students. The Principal is great but truly hoping that she can turn this school around(especially w/the staff).

Parents be aware that this school is no longer funded by Bill Gates since two years because the school could not get the sat/testing scores high enough. I middle schooler in this school. The school is under a better principal and asst. principal which helps; however, due to a large amount of students that are more street oriented the school still needs to improve. Daily fights/bullying are a huge issue in school. They also have a few teachers that don't care and do stereotype the students based on the ethnic population of students that attend the school. I unfortunately found out this information to late maybe this will help someone else to consider other schools as well.

Under the leadership of the new principal that came this year, Palisade Prep has turned around, and we are striving to be one of the best schools in the county!

The Principal and the dedicated teachers and staff!

I love Palisade Preparatory because it truly cares about the students.

Last modified Palisade Preparatory School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.