Greenburgh Academy 5

Posted October 13, 2010
my daughter sttends this school after being in several schoold here in the city. This is a good school and the staff is the besy, they communicate with you for the good and the bad. The staff is so understanding and now i feel that my child is getting a solid education along with therapy she needs. ms. baptiste is the best social worker and i love her so much if there is a problem she will help you and your child with it. I thank GOD for this school and the entire staff for all they do, and now my daughter has been at the school for 2 years, she is passing all her classes. I can never repay Greenburgh for the peace of mind they have given me, and for showing my daughter that yes she can! thank you from the bronx-- the lady that calls every day--

Greenburgh Academy 1

Posted January 22, 2010

Greenburgh Academy 5

Posted June 13, 2009
My Son attends Greenburgh in Yonkers. Before attending Greenburgh I was told in no uncertain terms by his previous school that his behaviors were 'impossible to deal with' and that they had 'done all they could do' and that my son 'was not capable'. I left that office feeling as if I had failed my son somehow. I had failed at the basic task of parenting. I felt helpless and hopeless. I received a call from Greenburgh saying they could help my son, and that he was capable with the right direction. He has been at Greenburgh for a year now, and just celebrated his moving up Ceremony. The teachers, Prinipal, Ms Howell, Ms Smith, Mr Marino and countless others are exemplary in their work ethic and their compassion. I can never repay Greenburgh for the PEACE they have given me. And for showing the world that my son CAN.

Greenburgh Academy 4

Posted January 15, 2009

Greenburgh Academy 3

Posted December 03, 2008

Greenburgh Academy 4

Posted October 12, 2007
- a administrator
This is a great school environment for children with learning disabilities. The students are very involved in the different school activities for example art,sports, music and outings. the school is very strict there is never fights on premises

Greenburgh Academy
108 Shonnard Pl, Yonkers, NY  10701
Last modified Greenburgh Academy is a Public school
Greenburgh Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.