Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

Don't be a reckless kid, learn from your mistakes and listen to your teachers and aps.

I came to this school as a freshman. At first I didn't want to go. I thought this school was filled with drugs and fights and I cried for two weeks. But when I stated I saw that it was a new world for me. It's a major culture shock. The kids, teachers, and environment has been a great part of my life. I'm proud to say I'm now a senior, graduating with honors, and going off to college on a full ride scholarship. Great school, great times, just great. #ClassOf2017

I went to this school as a freshman and Im a junior now. This is a pretty awesome school I mean like the engineering classes arent fun but who cares about that. You get a good eduction, I've never seen bullying so I dont know what that person is talking about. I still have friends there and I want to go back.

the school is horrible point blank dont get caught up in the lies they are telling the bullying is the worst and the teachers and staff will say "theres nothing they can do" so have your shot gun ready for when you child comes home because theres nothing but DRAMA!!!! can i rate the school a ZERO

Excellent school. I personally recommend , principle is strict and Every thing about this school is just good. ( 9th grade )

What time does class start and when does it end more or less in Riverside High school this September?

My daughter is a new student in 9th grade, who has always been in private schools previously. So far, everyone at Riverside has been welcoming and attentive. The facility is brand new, and she seems to like it so far.

i go to this school and i feel like it is being underated .The teachers are great along with our great principles.

I used to go to museum middle school b4 it became a high school. Musem middle was a wonderful school and i learned alot form the great teachers and friends that i have made there. I go to Catholic school now nd i love it but sumtimes i miss all the friends i have left behind and now i truly appreciate that i had the oppurtuinity to go there nd hope i sttay close to the people that stayed there.

Well, as a student here at Museum I really think it is a wonderful school. Its just sad that another group of 6 graders wont be able to experience the wonderful 6th grade at Museum because in the 2007-2008 school year Museum Middel will no longer be a Middel school. The future Riverside High School for Engineering and Design will continue to house their current 6&7 but will NOT accpet current 5th graders. I will be staying at RHS b.c i beleive it will have alot of WONDERFUl things to offer. We were recently shown 'blue prints' of how the school will look and i must say I CANT WAIT!

Last modified Riverside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.