Yonkers, NY

Robert C Dodson School 5

Posted August 24, 2014
Hi I'm a student and would love to say how wonderful Dodson is I'm now entering my 7th year there and has been there since pre-k. This school is a happy place where every one fits in and it's cleaner than most schools. I have had a wonderful time learning here and so will ur kid

Robert C Dodson School 4

Posted June 25, 2014
My daughter finished pre-k ,,,she had a wonderful learning experience with a loving teacher who really cares.

Robert C Dodson School 1

Posted May 06, 2012
The school is decrepit. Falling signs, peeling paint, cracking foundation and walkways, uncared for grounds and disgusting facilities. Also, the "expectation of failure" attitude from the staff. This school is failing and is on the chopping block. As an actively involved parent I do not see any other parents involvement. The only positive about this school is the Principle.

Robert C Dodson School

Posted October 28, 2009
My son started in PreK and presently in K. The teachers thus far are great....I communicate via e-mail with all my concerns and they quickly reply and give me feedback. They treat you as if your child is the only one they have in thier class...with keen attention.

Robert C Dodson School
105 Avondale Road, Yonkers, NY  10710
Last modified Robert C Dodson School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert C Dodson School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top