Bad
Good

My daughter went to 2 schools prior to coming to 1st grade here and I am VERY happy with the education and the environment. For starters, the building itself is newer, which makes a difference in the air quality and water quality. The administration is organized. The PTA is very strong. The teachers are very professional. My experience is very good thus far.

This school has a great administration and teachers. The teachers go above and beyond for their students. I like that this school has a strong PTA .

Paideia School 15 is an amazing school! I have two children that go to this school, (which transferred from private school), and this school has over exceeded my expectations. The principal and assistant principal are always easily available to address parental and pupil s concerns. The teachers that have taught my children thus far have been exceptional to say the least! The PTA works really hard at trying to get all parents involved in school functions. This school is a low key gem in Crestwood!

We are satisfied with the education that our son is receiving at Paideia School 15. My son is doing well and likes going to school. ALL of his teachers have been extremely competent, hard-working, and personable. The "class parents" keep us informed of important things that are going on and help us participate to the extent we can (both my husband and I work full-time.) Although the principal is more articulate and organized than the previous principal, we have not found him to be particularly helpful when we have interacted with him. In fact, we find him quite defensive if you question him (wonder what he's like if you actually disagree with him?) He clearly is used to dealing with children and teachers who do not question him. We avoid interacting with him unless absolutely necessary. The Assistant Principal, on the other hand, was very helpful. Unfortunately, she transferred to another school. Participating in the PTA is difficult. I volunteered to help numerous times with PTA projects and was never contacted. Other parents mentioned the same experience. I've just directed this energy to helping out my son's class parents instead.

My son is in the 8th grade this year. He has been in PS 15 since Pre-K. What I see in this school is, under the new principal's leadership, this school has improved a great deal; either on administration or academically. The 7th grade Science teacher for the year 2012-2013 is strict but inspiring. He deserves a 5 star rating. The 6th grade social study teacher for the year 2011-2012 is also an excellent teacher. My son likes to watch History channel is because of him. There is still a lot of room for improvement in Math, what about more take home assignments and a review test every week. This is my son's last year in PS 15, I am sure when he enter high school, he will remember all the nice things this school has offered him.

This is an amazing school with a strong PTA. They are extremely important to our school and parents need to support it. This is a well run school with a wonderful administration. Children understand that rules need to be obeyed, work needs to get done, and fun can be had by all. Parents really help shape a school. This is a perfect example.

My daughter has been in this school for 3 years. The teaching staff is wonderful. They have done a wonderul job given the budget cuts they face each year. There is a wonderful contingent of parents in this school. The parents are extremely involved and and have been a large part of my family's positive experience. The principal has just completed his second year at the school. He has been making strides in increasing test scores and also working with a reduced budget.

My 7 year old has attended Paideia School 15 for 3 years now. I think the teachers that she has had for the past 3 years have all been amazing. The parents work together so well and support the school 100%, the PTA is very hard working and the Principal is doing everything he can to elevate test scores. The teachers and aides are wonderful! I could not be any happier with my decision to send my children to Paideia School 15!

This is an excellent school for all kids. The teachers are great in the older grades, but not that good in the lower grades. The teachers (in lower grades) there are useless and have there favorite, so useless you are a favorite you won't get much attention. However, the teachers in the older grades are wonderful and help students with every need. The principal of the school tries to get the kids excited, but does a bad job doing so.

My daughter just entered Paideia School 15 this year in their Pre-kindergarten program. I was very nervous about sending her into a big school, by herself for the first time. I was quickly put at ease by the amazing teachers and staff at the school. I have been very impressed with the projects that have come home and all of the programs my daughter has been exposed to at such a young age. She is counting to 100, knows all of her letters, is starting to spell and socially has blossomed. The principal of the school is at the door greeting the children each morning. She is making sure hats are removed and the children are orderly. She is at every event. I think that it is extremely important for the school to have a visible leader and she is doing a wonderful job. The classrooms and grounds are well maintained.

Last modified Paideia School 15 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.