Gorton High School 3

Posted July 25, 2013
gorton is/ was a great school i went there for now offically 4 years now gorton could have a better special ed chair and better teacher not all teachers are bad but most like hurting students feelings

Posted October 08, 2011
Gorton was a great school when I went but sadly due to the horrible run Yonkers Education System, Gorton does not receive, lets say "talented students" anymore, like Yonkers High School and maybe Saunders receive. The last great freshman class came in the Fall of 2003, the school and administration has gotten worse each year. The teachers are truly great and invest a lot of time into children they believe will have bright futures. If you are a student that goes to Gorton and want to do something with your life, I suggest talking to the head of the medical magnet department.

Posted September 22, 2009
This was a great school, it really served it's purpose to help raise me outside my home and mold me into the young man I am today and the man I will be when I get out into the world. I am currently attending school at the College of Westchester and I believe if it were not for the faculty and teachers at Gorton I would not even be alive, let alone on the path I am today.

Gorton High School 2

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted October 21, 2008

Gorton High School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
this school is not so good students get into illegal fights its unsafe but the classes and teachers are good and fun for some students

Posted May 04, 2008

Gorton High School 3

Posted January 17, 2008
its a great school and has alot of extracurricular activities. the teachers care alot

Gorton High School
100 Shonnard Pl, Yonkers, NY  10703
Last modified Gorton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gorton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top