Posted January 22, 2014
Well it is terrible I have been here from 10-12 grades and it is just horrible there is fighting stealing and disrespect from the teachers and the students. Their college department is was awful just making everyone apply to these really bad school in terms of education as well as making students depend on the for profit institutes which are the only ones that ever come. My transcript was extreamly late I felt it made a difference of where I got accepted. I got accepted to where I wanted but I feel I could have been better prepared. I could write more. But basically the only thing this school did for me was give me a HS diploma.

Posted September 04, 2010
Lincoln is said t be Yonkers best kept secret...well, it should be a secret. Their are a lot of behavior problems, fghting, $ etc. stolen, most teachers are unimpressive, techers do NOT communicate with parents, and cutting is easy and frequent. The principal just makes excuses for teachers and such and says they do not HAVE to check or respond to email or return parent calls before or after school hours. Horrible experience.

Posted December 16, 2009
i think that school overall is an excellent school due to the fact they have extra curicular activities for evryones own personal interest

Posted September 23, 2009
Lincoln has many different classes.My favorites are forencic and music.Also chemistry

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted October 21, 2008

Posted August 05, 2008

Posted April 04, 2008
Lincoln is great. They offer many maijors,after school activities, and the teachers stay after school everyday to help with student needs and there is also saturday school for those who need help. Come to Lincoln You will love it. Lincoln is more than a school it is a best friend

Posted March 04, 2008

Lincoln High School
375 Kneeland Ave, Yonkers, NY  10704
Last modified Lincoln High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top