Yonkers, NY
Students enrolled: 1,177

Lincoln High School 1

Posted January 22, 2014
Well it is terrible I have been here from 10-12 grades and it is just horrible there is fighting stealing and disrespect from the teachers and the students. Their college department is was awful just making everyone apply to these really bad school in terms of education as well as making students depend on the for profit institutes which are the only ones that ever come. My transcript was extreamly late I felt it made a difference of where I got accepted. I got accepted to where I wanted but I feel I could have been better prepared. I could write more. But basically the only thing this school did for me was give me a HS diploma.

Lincoln High School 1

Posted September 04, 2010
Lincoln is said t be Yonkers best kept secret...well, it should be a secret. Their are a lot of behavior problems, fghting, $ etc. stolen, most teachers are unimpressive, techers do NOT communicate with parents, and cutting is easy and frequent. The principal just makes excuses for teachers and such and says they do not HAVE to check or respond to email or return parent calls before or after school hours. Horrible experience.

Posted December 16, 2009
i think that school overall is an excellent school due to the fact they have extra curicular activities for evryones own personal interest

Posted September 23, 2009
Lincoln has many different classes.My favorites are forencic and music.Also chemistry

Posted April 04, 2008
Lincoln is great. They offer many maijors,after school activities, and the teachers stay after school everyday to help with student needs and there is also saturday school for those who need help. Come to Lincoln You will love it. Lincoln is more than a school it is a best friend

Posted October 27, 2007
Lincoln High School for me is the most diverse high school in this district. The school has everything from business to the arts to ROTC. All these magnets are held in very talented hands and they all work together magnificently. The teachers are great, but I have to say that the lunch needs improvment :P.

Posted June 06, 2006
I belive this school has the best academic programs. The availability of music, art, sports, and other activities are great. There could be more involvement with the parents.

Posted December 24, 2005
I think Lincoln is a great school . Keep the good work lincoln students . I think all of you is doing a great job to keep the school up to number 1. Basketball team is winning . What a year all of you are great the teachers. I am so hapy . My children are blessed to such a great school. The teachers are marvelous. What else could a mother ask for her children. I am happy with lincoln perseverance in making the children disciplined and respectful. All the teachers are great and I think the principal is amazingly doing their job. What a school. Always striving to be on top . And without much effort you all are getting there. At last I don't think where Lincoln is at right now can be expressed in words. Perfect school, great teacher, graet discipline, amazing discipine. Basketball team is winning.

Lincoln High School 2

Posted December 17, 2005
Lincoln high school needs to get strict on their rules. Too many of the kids are bending the rules and cutting, getting in trouble, etc. They need more after school activites for the kids.

Posted June 28, 2005
the school is okay but the only program thats any good is the academy of finace. teh level of parent involvemnet is outstanding

Lincoln High School
375 Kneeland Avenue, Yonkers, NY  10704
Last modified Lincoln High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top