Saunders Trades And Technical High School 2

Posted July 13, 2013
I am a graduate of this school (2011), and to say the least, my experience in this school sucked. While the teachers were very good, I didn't like it. As a white kid growing up in Westchester, I expect high schools to be sort of "cliquey". Saunders wasn't at all. The student body is way too ghetto, and the administration is similar to that of a totalitarian society. With regular hall sweeps, the principal and assistant principals screaming through loud bullhorns, and the sagging culture by the students, makes the HS experience of an average white kid a dud. If your child likes rock music, used to high class socities, or doesn't like to succumb to the sourness of the Yonkers culture, don't send them to this school. Since the last comments here in 2008, the school has definitely changed and is not what it used to be. Besides the teachers, the only good thing about this school is that I graduated and I NEVER have to go back or see any of the kids for as long as I shall live.

Saunders Trades And Technical High School 2

Posted January 14, 2009

Saunders Trades And Technical High School 0

Posted July 16, 2008
This school is wondeful but it needs to work on security issues, mainly bullies.

Posted March 26, 2008
It's really good for students and parents. Our school plays a really active role in our society. Our school offers many programs and help is always available to others. In my perspective, this school is really awsome.

Posted November 26, 2007
I am a Graduate of this School and I am very pround to say that. Saunders is a great School with high-quality staff and teachers. I loved my time there and I know future and current students will too.

Saunders Trades And Technical High School 4

Posted November 01, 2007

Posted August 23, 2006
I am in my Senior year at Saunders in there Culinary Arts program and it has been an amazing experience. The teachers and guidance counselors are great. The 13 majors that Saunders provides are awesome. There is so much to choose from. We also have a variety of clubs and sports which keeps everyone happy. Everyone in the Saunders staff is motivating and helpful. I highly recommend Saunders above all the other High Schools in Yonkers.

Saunders Trades And Technical High School 3

Posted May 12, 2006

Posted February 11, 2006
I love Saunders. It's the best learning enviroment I've ever been in. I love that it's a trades and technical school, because I chose architecture as my major and I love it. Your major takes up most of your day, so it's very important that you do well. I love the teachers at Saunders, as well as the administrators, and pretty much every staff member. We have a really great time in Saunders, because of our awesome teachers. We also have many clubs and sports that you can take part in, aswell as many activities. I highly recommend this school to anyone considering it.

Saunders Trades And Technical High School 3

Posted November 19, 2005

Saunders Trades And Technical High School
183 Palmer Road, Yonkers, NY  10701
Last modified Saunders Trades And Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saunders Trades And Technical High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top