Bad
Good

This school has a great staff and administrators that help create a safe and comfortable environment for the students while they learn. My son felt so confident and at home after just two months in his first year there. Awesome school !!

I am a graduate of this school (2011), and to say the least, my experience in this school sucked. While the teachers were very good, I didn't like it. As a white kid growing up in Westchester, I expect high schools to be sort of "cliquey". Saunders wasn't at all. The student body is way too ghetto, and the administration is similar to that of a totalitarian society. With regular hall sweeps, the principal and assistant principals screaming through loud bullhorns, and the sagging culture by the students, makes the HS experience of an average white kid a dud. If your child likes rock music, used to high class socities, or doesn't like to succumb to the sourness of the Yonkers culture, don't send them to this school. Since the last comments here in 2008, the school has definitely changed and is not what it used to be. Besides the teachers, the only good thing about this school is that I graduated and I NEVER have to go back or see any of the kids for as long as I shall live.

This school is wondeful but it needs to work on security issues, mainly bullies.

It's really good for students and parents. Our school plays a really active role in our society. Our school offers many programs and help is always available to others. In my perspective, this school is really awsome.

I am a Graduate of this School and I am very pround to say that. Saunders is a great School with high-quality staff and teachers. I loved my time there and I know future and current students will too.

Last modified Saunders Trades And Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.