Posted April 29, 2014
My school is very good, my children are very happy, they love the school. The enviorement is safe.

Patricia A Dichiaro School 2

Posted February 08, 2014
Greetings Everyone! I've been reading everyone's comments and all have been helpful, although I have been getting mixed singles with some postings. But I'm thinking of relocating to Yonkers and I'm a bit unfamiliar with choosing the right, safe neighborhoods for my two boys and not to mention I'm a bit limited because I don't have a car. I'm looking for low income rental so I figured I would base majority of my apartment search on or near a good middle school, although I have one child in college and the other in middle (nuts)..But how is the living area around Patricia A Dichiaro school or any neighboring schools? And if anyone know if colleges are near as well that would be great as well.. Any suggestions or resources are welcome...

Posted September 27, 2013
This has to be one of the best schools in yonkers I have been thrilled that we were able to achieve this excellence in yonkers. Why leave when some of the best free schools are sitting right under our noses.

Posted June 24, 2013
The most amazing Principal EVER! Principal Langan is an amazing person and leader. She is a real mentor to her teachers and staff. My kids love going to school and part of that is beacuse Ms. Langan has created a positive school culture! I think she knows the names of all the kids!! She is that person that my kids will remember when they are adults and think back. Thank you Ms. Langan for truly caring abouth our kids, A.S

Posted February 05, 2013
This is my Grandson's first year at school 8. He graduated from the 6th grade with honors. I am very happy with the staff. They are friendly and very accommodating. My Grandson is enjoying the school and he is learning a lot. Keep up the good work school 8. And may God continue to bless your wonderful principal and staff. Grandma Brenda

Posted November 04, 2011
My daughter started pre-K last year and thanks for Mrs. O'Connor and Ms. Carmen we had the most amazing experience. Ms. Langan and all the stuff are the best ever. Thank you for making our lives happier!!!

Posted February 10, 2011
I LOVE this school! First Principal Langan is an amazing person and a true leader! Without her, DiChiaro would not be where it is. I always tell her that she's never allowed to retire :-). The teachers are also amazing. My daughter, who is in Kindergarden, loves her teacher. My daughter has had a difficult time listening and following directions, and the teacher brought it to our attention and has worked with us in getting my daughter to behave and without her, we could not have accomplished as much as we have in the course of a few months! Thank you!

Posted January 10, 2011
My son started Kindergarten this year at Dichiaro and loves it. There has never been a day that he has not wanted to go to school. The teachers are very supportive and caring. The principal is brillant, she is always very positive & on hand to help when needed.The school is very family oriented and every month there is something fun to do at the school!!

Patricia A Dichiaro School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
This school is one of the best in the Yonkers public school system; the school is small and the teachers and staff have a very caring attitude toward the students. Academically, they focus on literacy and have really fostered my son's creativity.

Patricia A Dichiaro School 0

Posted January 28, 2010
I absolutely LOVE DiChiaro.... My daughter has been there since Kindergarten. Ms. Langan and EVERY member of her staff has been a positive influence in my daughter's education. It is very family oriented and every month there is something fun to do at the school. THere is never a day where she does not want to go to school. What does that say????

Patricia A Dichiaro School
373 Bronxville Road, Yonkers, NY  10708
Last modified Patricia A Dichiaro School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patricia A Dichiaro School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top