Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 18, 2016
Love this school! The children are lovely and the parents are very friendly! My children's teacher is wonderful (twins in same class)!! Love the involvement by Ms. Langan and Mr. Schrade - very hands on. The PTA is on top of everything ensuring the best for our kids! Great school!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 18, 2016
We LOVE Mrs. Mazzullo! She has been absolutely wonderful! The perfect mix of an instructor and a mom :) They're very lucky to have her! Ms. Diaz is a great as well!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 18, 2016
My twins are in pre-k and they ride the bus daily. The kids on the bus are wonderful and are always looking out for the little ones! So sweet! Occasionally my daughter gets "stuck" in her seatbelt and there is always an older kid ready to jump in and help her out. The older kids escort them to their proper line daily!

Posted February 24, 2015
Dichiaro is absolutely a great school. Teachers and staff are amazing. So caring to the students. Principal Lango and Schrade are wonderful they visit each class everyday ,it's a priority for them to visit the classrooms and show the kids how much they care about them. This is my son's first year in school and he loves it! Thank you all at Dichiaro for all you do to make our children happy and to love to learn.

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is very good, my children are very happy, they love the school. The enviorement is safe.

Posted September 27, 2013
This has to be one of the best schools in yonkers I have been thrilled that we were able to achieve this excellence in yonkers. Why leave when some of the best free schools are sitting right under our noses.

Posted June 24, 2013
The most amazing Principal EVER! Principal Langan is an amazing person and leader. She is a real mentor to her teachers and staff. My kids love going to school and part of that is beacuse Ms. Langan has created a positive school culture! I think she knows the names of all the kids!! She is that person that my kids will remember when they are adults and think back. Thank you Ms. Langan for truly caring abouth our kids, A.S

Posted February 05, 2013
This is my Grandson's first year at school 8. He graduated from the 6th grade with honors. I am very happy with the staff. They are friendly and very accommodating. My Grandson is enjoying the school and he is learning a lot. Keep up the good work school 8. And may God continue to bless your wonderful principal and staff. Grandma Brenda

Posted November 04, 2011
My daughter started pre-K last year and thanks for Mrs. O'Connor and Ms. Carmen we had the most amazing experience. Ms. Langan and all the stuff are the best ever. Thank you for making our lives happier!!!

Posted February 10, 2011
I LOVE this school! First Principal Langan is an amazing person and a true leader! Without her, DiChiaro would not be where it is. I always tell her that she's never allowed to retire :-). The teachers are also amazing. My daughter, who is in Kindergarden, loves her teacher. My daughter has had a difficult time listening and following directions, and the teacher brought it to our attention and has worked with us in getting my daughter to behave and without her, we could not have accomplished as much as we have in the course of a few months! Thank you!

373 Bronxville Road, Yonkers, NY  10708
Last modified Patricia A Dichiaro School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.