Bad
Good

Love this school! The children are lovely and the parents are very friendly! My children's teacher is wonderful (twins in same class)!! Love the involvement by Ms. Langan and Mr. Schrade - very hands on. The PTA is on top of everything ensuring the best for our kids! Great school!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We LOVE Mrs. Mazzullo! She has been absolutely wonderful! The perfect mix of an instructor and a mom :) They're very lucky to have her! Ms. Diaz is a great as well!

Dichiaro is absolutely a great school. Teachers and staff are amazing. So caring to the students. Principal Lango and Schrade are wonderful they visit each class everyday ,it's a priority for them to visit the classrooms and show the kids how much they care about them. This is my son's first year in school and he loves it! Thank you all at Dichiaro for all you do to make our children happy and to love to learn.

My school is very good, my children are very happy, they love the school. The enviorement is safe.

This has to be one of the best schools in yonkers I have been thrilled that we were able to achieve this excellence in yonkers. Why leave when some of the best free schools are sitting right under our noses.

The most amazing Principal EVER! Principal Langan is an amazing person and leader. She is a real mentor to her teachers and staff. My kids love going to school and part of that is beacuse Ms. Langan has created a positive school culture! I think she knows the names of all the kids!! She is that person that my kids will remember when they are adults and think back. Thank you Ms. Langan for truly caring abouth our kids, A.S

This is my Grandson's first year at school 8. He graduated from the 6th grade with honors. I am very happy with the staff. They are friendly and very accommodating. My Grandson is enjoying the school and he is learning a lot. Keep up the good work school 8. And may God continue to bless your wonderful principal and staff. Grandma Brenda

My daughter started pre-K last year and thanks for Mrs. O'Connor and Ms. Carmen we had the most amazing experience. Ms. Langan and all the stuff are the best ever. Thank you for making our lives happier!!!

I LOVE this school! First Principal Langan is an amazing person and a true leader! Without her, DiChiaro would not be where it is. I always tell her that she's never allowed to retire :-). The teachers are also amazing. My daughter, who is in Kindergarden, loves her teacher. My daughter has had a difficult time listening and following directions, and the teacher brought it to our attention and has worked with us in getting my daughter to behave and without her, we could not have accomplished as much as we have in the course of a few months! Thank you!

My son started Kindergarten this year at Dichiaro and loves it. There has never been a day that he has not wanted to go to school. The teachers are very supportive and caring. The principal is brillant, she is always very positive & on hand to help when needed.The school is very family oriented and every month there is something fun to do at the school!!

Last modified Patricia A Dichiaro School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.