Bad
Good

My daughter is currently in the fifth grade and has attended this school since PreK. I can honestly say I have nothing negative to say. Each and every teacher has been more than great and very involved in her studies and overall achievement. From what I recall there's been about 3 different principals throughout her years here and Mrs. Thiam has been one of the best! Mrs. VanWright is also actively involved in awards, presentations, after-school activities, etc. I can sit here and personally write out every teacher I've encountered but they're all equally great. Pride of School 9!

This school is HORRIBLE most of the teachers I find to be great teachers, the pta president is a mess and does NOTHING for the school, administration SUCKS, they are so concerned with the outside appearance of the school but are doing nothing for the inside of it fire alarms are NOT IN SERVICE!!!!!! this whole place is just filled with ignorance and just flat out PATHETIC unfortunately to submit this comment I have to give it a star rating my honest rating is ZERO stars

Since the change in administration in school nine to Ms thiam.The school has improved this school needs more parent involvement . I wonder if these parents care about children s education. Its clear that this school needs more help from everyone not just staff. They are also upgrading the playground play and school go hand and hand. The new PTA president isreally awesome and so are the other ccommittee members.

School 9 is a horrible school, it has changed for the worse over the last few years. My son went from loving this school to dreading the thought of attending. The principal, Mr. Ricciuti is very rude and does not assist in ensuring children are receiving an appropriate education, his main concern is making him self look good. School 9 is low performing and will continue to be that way if they do not change some things and people around in that building. Please DO NOT send your child/children to that school!! Alot of the teachers are GREAT but be sure to stay away from Ms. Lauren Pisano, teaching is NOT her main focus, instead she would rather criticize children that she "does not like." By all means, change your child's class immediately if she is their teacher, you will be glad that you did!! This is factual information I am speaking from experience!

If you really care about your childrens education, please, don't send your kids here...As a parent, this school is the worst I had seen...

The school is very bad, very dirty, and no secuirity. The first grade kids do not have basic books to learn such as: reading, math, and spelling books. As a parent, when I complain, the principal gave me two different versions of explanations. Very bad school.

this has been the worst school I have seen very dirty outside and inside. no security anyone can go in the school no questions ask. The office people don't even know what to do or were to send you, very unproffesional.

i used to go to school nine! i think its a great school! the teachers are wonderful. every principal that has been to this school has done a great job. But one thing the school needs to invest in is a security guard.

I think this school is wonderful for my daughter shes been in that school for 7 years of her life and she loves it there she knows every body from the staff to the students so I don't know what these other parents are talking about. This school is perfect. I know that all people do not think alike but I think it is one of the best schools on my list

Last modified School 9 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.