Yonkers, NY

Rosmarie Ann Siragusa School 3

Posted January 09, 2015
Everything they do and or send out is always last minute. This can be very stressful for a working parent because one has to make or find last minute arrangements. The office staff needs to improve their customer service skills. The lady in the front always has an attitude and when you talk to her rarely gives you eye contact. This school definitely needs a lot of improvement.
3 people found this helpful

Posted November 14, 2013
I love this school! My daughter has attended ps 14 for 3 years now and it has been the best school any of my children have attended. The staff is great and the teachers and principal are all awesome. The staff truly cares for each and every student. Mr Berstein has been a blessing to my daughters life.

Rosmarie Ann Siragusa School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
My son is just starting this school. But I also know 2 administrators in this system that have given this school great accolades. I will certainky update when I get to know the staff and regimen better.

Posted November 28, 2012
Was also nervous about sending my daughter to Siragusa, but our time here has been great, she loves school and i am so happy with her performance in the few months she has been here..the teachers are wonderful..

Posted March 02, 2012
My two daughters go to this school and they really like the school. I am also satisfied. One of my daughter is in 4th and another one is in 2nd grade. They both are attending this school since Pre K. The teachers are very carring and responsible.

Posted December 17, 2009
This is a wonderful school..I was both a student and an employee and my children will be going here when they start pre-k. It;s safe, clean and the teachers are so into what they do and treat the children with love. It's easy to say that the people who work there are rude, but sometimes the parents can get out of control and rude first. I have witnessed this and not many parents know how to behave in a school full of children. And regardless they always have to put the safety of the children first!!! maybe the parents should behave a little better and not say that the staff are the rude ones. Sometimes parents get way to unruley with their demands. After all they are just educater not personall babysitters...They all do an exceptional job over at that school...

Posted November 10, 2009
I confess I was very worried when my son entered Siragusa in Pre K. I had heard good things about the school, so I chose not judge it on appearance and see if the academics proved otherwise. My son is now in 1st grade and is doing amazing. He comes home talking about evaporation, condensation and presipitation and completely understands what they mean. Another day, looks at paintings and says, 'Mom, that looks like a Picaso and that one looks like a Van Gogh'... I cannot believe all the different things he comes home talking about. I recently joined the PTA and the parents involved are dedicated and continuously thinking of ways to help raise money to bring inspiration and motivation to the children. The principle has an open door policy. She is the type of principle that gets things done. I really like her. It is only going to get better.

Posted July 02, 2009
I second everything the last reviewer said. My daughter just completed kindergarten as well and was an excellent student. She absoulte loves school! Her handwriting has dramatically improved too....her handwriting is much better than mine was in the 6th grade! Her teacher did an outstanding job overall, and my wife and I are very happy our daughter is attending the school. We look forward to sending our younger daughter here as well.

Rosmarie Ann Siragusa School

Posted October 14, 2008
The teachers are very good but principal is very tough.Kids need fun.Almost all schools are having halloween parade exept our kids.Isn't it sad?

Rosmarie Ann Siragusa School 4

Posted September 05, 2008
I have twins that completed Pre-K and are begginning Kindergarten this year and I have only positive things to say about the teaching staff and the administrators. I have a child with special medical needs and they were very accomodating and compassionate in dealing with this issue.

Rosmarie Ann Siragusa School
60 Crescent Place, Yonkers, NY  10704
Last modified Rosmarie Ann Siragusa School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosmarie Ann Siragusa School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top