Yonkers, NY

Eugenio Maria De Hostos Microsociety School 3

Posted February 04, 2005
I think this school is too organized, it makes me feel like my child is going to work, not school, but I think this is a cool school if you like that kind of stuff.

Eugenio Maria De Hostos Microsociety School 5

Posted February 28, 2004
Hostos is a great place to learn. It creates a mini world. Hostos has a bank, newspaper, court, legislators, and many fun things that children learn about. Hostos is like its own world for the children and creates a great learning experience. I would recomend Hostos to anyone who wants a taste of the world in their elementry school.

Eugenio Maria De Hostos Microsociety School
75 Morris Street, Yonkers, NY  10705
Last modified Eugenio Maria De Hostos Microsociety School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eugenio Maria De Hostos Microsociety School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top