Yonkers, NY

School 22 5

Posted April 28, 2014
School 22 is the greatest. The teachers are almost always available. They do what they can to help the students.

Posted January 16, 2013
IAM NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW PRINCIPAL AND Pre-K TEACHERS THANKS FOR TO THE BOARD EDUCATION .THE SCHOOL CHANGED SINCE DR. MARVIN FELDBERG LEFT.

School 22 3

Posted January 25, 2011
The new principal is very visable and approachable, but doesn't seem to answer your questions, just yeses you to death and agrees with you that there is X issue to bide time until she can get the answer, but it is a long wait. The PTA is very involved with fundraising and activities for the students. The secretary in the front office makes me feel like I am putting her out with a lateness or dropping something off. My child's teachers have been approachable and work well on a one-on-one approach but I think the curriculum is a little slow and doesn't push hard enough in order to keep all of the students on the same level which unfortunately is below standards. I am NOT a fan of the Yonkers School District Application Process for students entering elementary schools. The ballot is unbalanced and only allows for 1 school choice per predetermined grouping (which are not explained).

School 22 4

Posted January 06, 2011
I have two children going to school 22, I LOVE IT!!! I'm very happy with the teachers, new principal and the PAT staff; it s one the good schools in Yonkers that I will always recommend from p-k to 6 grade.

Posted November 30, 2010
So glad we left this school. It wasn't great to begin with & has been going downhill. Principal acts as though he's above everyone. When there is a problem, good luck trying to talk with him. He pushes the problems off on his staff. Vice principal is a lot more visible & involved. The teachers are overall very good.

School 22 5

Posted March 16, 2010
I am very happy with the education my son is getting in that school. Plus the teachers and faculty are very efficient and responsible.

Posted January 05, 2010

Posted November 20, 2009

School 22 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Overall I am very pleased with School 22. My daughter has been there since Pre-K (she is in the 1st Grade now). Any issues or concerns I may have ever had have been properly addressed. My daughter is a good student, and has learned a great deal at this school. No complaints on my end other than I wish it went to 8th Grade so I don't have to try and scramble to find a decent middle school to transfer her to.

School 22 0

Posted April 21, 2009
I was very happy when my children started school here, unfortunately things have changed. The principal is almost non existant and the VP...well he's ok....had a few disagreements with him.The teachers on the other hand are excellent...speacial thanks to a few...Mrs.Spencer, Ms.Tokson amr Mrs. Panagiotoupolos.

School 22
1408 Nepperhan Avenue, Yonkers, NY  10703
Last modified School 22 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 22 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top