Yonkers, NY

School 23 4

Posted October 10, 2014
The school is located in a rough neighborhood. The previous principal 2013-2014 was amazing! The new principal 2014-2015 is great! My son attended for 2 years (1st & 2nd Grade). The teachers are amazing!!

School 23 3

Posted March 09, 2014
I doubt if one can go by combination of reviews and Ratings.... Saw many schools with below par ratings such as this school (where my son may go starting Sept 2014). This is making me nervous. Its a tough call...

Posted November 04, 2010
The principal is great. She is always available to talk to parents. The teachers are awesome. I have 2 kids in this school and they love it there. Its such a welcoming school with a great leader.

Posted February 15, 2010
School 23 is probably the best school in Yonkers. The kids, teachers and the principal take great pride. Everyone believes that the kids can achieve. Its so awesome.

Posted October 19, 2009
School 23 is the best! I love it! I recently sent my child there and the teachers are wonderful and so supportive! Oh yeah! It was great!

Posted March 22, 2009
School 23 is indeed the best school in Yonkers. They were previously taken off the SINI list and were on the front page of a newspaper. It has improved very much and it is continuing to do so. The staff is very poliet and the students as well.

Posted July 31, 2008
I live on the east side of town and last year my daughter was sent to attend PRE -K at School 23. I was really nervous, but we truly love the school. It is a nice, calm, caring school. Everybody knows the kids and you feel welcomed when you walk in. The aides at the door greet you with big smiles.

Posted February 29, 2008
School 23 is a great school. The teachers and the principal have made this one of the best schools ever.

56 Van Cortlandt Park Avenue, Yonkers, NY  10701
Last modified School 23 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 23 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top