Museum School 25 1

Posted August 23, 2009

Museum School 25 5

Posted January 25, 2009
this is the best school i ever went to. the principal and teachers there are fantastic and excellent. i spent my most joyfull memories in museum school 25. i love it there.

Museum School 25 0

Posted July 07, 2008
I went to this school from september 2000 to June 2005 and have nothing but good to say on behalf of this school. Museum 25 prepared me well I learned all basic skills needed to suceed. I moved on to go to pearls hawthorne and graduated two weeks ago. None of that would be possible without the help and support of all the faculty and staff. Every teacher I got in Museum pushed me and encouraged me to be the best me I could be. - Kimberly Wright age 14

Museum School 25 5

Posted May 28, 2008
This school is a definate 5 star.. I have been dealing with school 25 for over 15 years and have three kids. The teachers are very dedicated to the students and many have remained since my oldest attended this shool back in 1993. The principal is very hands on and takes the time to get to know each kid and parent. If strong work ethics is what you want--then this is your school.

Museum School 25 4

Posted June 18, 2007
The quality of instruction offered in the Pre-K program is top notch. Caring teachers and meaningful activities have really aided our child's development. The school community consistently offers activities to draw the community in to the school. The high visibility of the principal and excellent programs put on by the students are bonuses.

Museum School 25 2

Posted March 13, 2006
My daughter is enrolled in the school,and i am going to transfer her.the kids are out of control,there is no disipline. no parent involvement,building door always open, no guard at the door.

Museum School 25
579 Warburton Ave, Yonkers, NY  10701
Last modified Museum School 25 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Museum School 25 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top