Bad
Good

All the staff are lovely they care for the children. I'm thankful to a teacher Mrs Schmitz is a peaceful person cares for the kids to reach the level academically she teach montessori great experience, just love her.

I will be very sad when my daughter leaves this school it is a great school with very doting teachers!

This is an excellent school and unique style of teaching.My daughter learned to read by the end of Pre-K and started to write independently in Kindergarten.She loves the school and her teachers.I am glad that my daughter got to learn a lot here.

This is a great school, my son is in first grade and enjoys this program, he has a nice teacher and every day he progress is amazing.

I have two daughters in this school one is in 4th grade the other is in 3rd grade. They both are doing very well and love there teachers dearly. The school is not over crowded and students have a better student teacher ratio. I love this school I would have gave it five stars but the funding in the Yonkers school district is so bad that to many programs are not offered anymore.

My son has been in this school since Pre-K and is now in 5th grade.Right from the Principal to all his teachers, teacher aides have been and are excellent. He loves his teachers, classmates and his school. This school truly deserves the funding and all the support and is the best in the area !

My son has been attending this school from Pre-K till 4th Grade ! He loves his teachers, adores his classmates and enjoys his classes. The teachers are very involved with the academic record of the students. The Principal has maintained a decorum of discipline in this school. I hope this school receives the funding to achieve the academic excellence it maintains and strives for. The uniqueness of this school is the Montessori system in a public school setting and the student teacher ratio is far better than some schools nearby

I've had a child finish the Pearls program and now I have one in this school. The results from Montessori 27 were better . My child has learned much more in this school than my other child did in the same grades at Pearls. This is a great way to educate children if the method works with their personality.

I agree this is a great school. I had a bad experience with a teachers pedagogy early on, but I am happy with the teaching styles since.

I definitely agree with the other parents; Montessori 27 is a wonderful school! My daughter is entering the second grade and she loves it as well. She is very knowledgable for her age and she is definitely advanced in Reading. Her friends are all mixed so she's able to learn about different cultures. This school has also strengthened her love of plants and animal life. There is also a very strong PTA presence. I can only hope, at some point, that this school get more funding so it can offer more activities.

Last modified Montessori School 27 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.