Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

No homework and my son in second grade doing no math he comes home with pre k kindergarten class work

This is a great School my daughter is in the 4th grade and she's been on honor roll since Kindergarden my sister went to this school and graduated to honor classes in high school great school great teachers!!!!

The only thing I can say good about the school is they have an excellent 8th grade Assistant Principal, Ms. Connally. My son had a terrible year in that building, he had students hat would take his book bag n hide it and/or throw it, he had students bullying him and fighting him, there was also a student who recorded my son in the bathroom and put this on Feb. I put my child in School 29 because I believed it to be a good school..which I found out it was not. I gave all my son's teachers my house, cell and job numbers as well as email addresses and and only 1 contacted me. The principal of the school Ms.Grant does not really know any of the students in the building an I don't see her as a positive leader. I would not recommended this school to anyone to put their child in.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about School 29. My daughter has been the honor roll since she began here 5 years ago. The teachers work well beyond there means. This school has not had the best reviews but I know because I am a parent that is very involved with my children's education that its terrific and I would not go anywhere else!!! The teaching does not end when your child gets out of school its our job as parents to keep it up at home!!!

This school is fantastic! My son just completed kindergarten. He has learned to read and write this year. My son has made huge strides! The teacher was always available to me if I had any questions. The Principal was great! she runs a tight ship. There are may activities for the students, this also includes after school programs. The administration reaches out to the parents on a consistent basis. The PTA is very active and it works cohesively with the school administration. I am looking forward to my son entering the first grade.

A lot of boys are perverted here, fights are often. I highly recommend to choose a different school.

.Alot of the teachers are very demanding and pressure students.The lunch is....HORRIBLE even the teachers and principle knows but we still have to eat it. Alot of the kids are rude but only a few are really nice kid. They teachers barely teach very very very few do. There are no activities ,program or,trips.. Hope to go upstate to actually learn something. The school is dying slowly and the teachers call student "animals" and middle school "the zoo" which we have been treated like

I am not at all sad to say that i will be taking my kids out of school 29. First of all the bullying from both students and teachers is ridiculous. There is possibly one teacher in the whole school that is actually capable of teaching children. Mr.Cohen is the only administrator that knows what he is doing. And with that amount of children he cant do much. (i feel for him.) Educationally teachers do not teach. As i said before there are very few that do. The ones that do not are there just to show up and get a paycheck. My advice to anybody that is even thinking about sending their child into this school, i would rather send them to a third-world country then to WHS 29 . Bottom Line it is a horrible school .

I am sad to say that i am taking my son out of 29. There is very little education taking place. There is a lot of bullying and teachers appear frightened of their students. I don't want to blame anyone but the school is a mess that is unable to control its students and educate our children. My son has attended the school since Pre-K and it is very sad that he has to leave. The quality of instruction has declined to the point that my boy's education is generally a book that he takes and reads in school and the Internet.

This school is good for prek becuase there are a great population of well behaved and bright kids. As the kids move up, the better ones are replaced by the less behaved ones, thus the school goes downhill. The principal doesn't seem to be sincere either. There were some good teachers. I

Last modified School 29 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.