Yonkers, NY

St Anthony School 4

Posted August 31, 2014
St. Anthony is a family style school environment. Parents and teachers work closely together. The Parish is exceptional.

St Anthony School 1

Posted July 19, 2013
In my opinion,anyone spending money here is clearly throwing tuition money away. Yonkers Public schools are clearly superior .My son switched to Robert C Dodson public school and the work level was higher with a more intelligent and dedicated staff. This school was a big let down and in my family's opinion and should clearly avoided.

Posted May 07, 2013
I really like the pre k 3 and so does my daughter. The teacher is great and so are the aids.

Posted November 17, 2012
The children love going to St. Anthony School. I've had a different experience in the Pre-K 3 program. The children learn so much and the teacher puts her whole heart into the class! The aides do too. I've heard other parents say that the teacher and the aides love the children like their own, and I do agree with them!

St Anthony School 1

Posted November 13, 2012
Worst prek 3 program. The teacher doesnt know how to handle children. The principal doesnt care about what parents have to say. I would not recommend this school.

Posted October 29, 2011
My daughter loves this school. The principle is nice and wants the children to receive the best education that this school can give. The teachers are great . All parents are involved in decesions makings. The priest is always present and their for you if needed. My child is doing great at St. Anthony's school. She has excelled in academics, What matters is if my child is happy and is receiving a outstanding education , then I as a parent am pleased.

Posted October 19, 2009
My son has been in this school since the 5th grade. I truly am very happy with the school. He has done extremely well. The school excels in academics. The school is also like a family and we work together to make sure the children have a safe and nurturing enviroment.

Posted October 08, 2009
Great school - wonderful caring teachers, excellent Principal. My children all love this school.

Posted October 05, 2009
I love this school and so do my kids... i dont agree with the other parent that didnt like the 1/2 days and days off..Our children need the days off and a lot of our days off were taken away this year ...And our tuition barely pays the bills...Our teachers are dedicated and great...they do there job for so much less then the public schools and are special people..

Posted October 05, 2009
nniece goes there and she loves it and is very involved

St Anthony School