Yonkers, NY

Posted March 23, 2015
I feel like I flushed tuition money down the drain and I'm a little discouraged about catholic schools. I thought the work level would be higher and that there would be a more dedicated staff, The principle does not care about what the parents have to say. The teachers barely give homework and the entire staff care more about having lunch and being social with each other. It's upsetting that when my child comes home and I ask how was your day and what did you do in class today their answer is not much because the teachers where on their iPads or iPhones for most of the class. I feel like my child and I have been let down.
4 people found this helpful

St Anthony School 4

Posted August 31, 2014
St. Anthony is a family style school environment. Parents and teachers work closely together. The Parish is exceptional.

Posted July 19, 2013
In my opinion,anyone spending money here is clearly throwing tuition money away. Yonkers Public schools are clearly superior .My son switched to Robert C Dodson public school and the work level was higher with a more intelligent and dedicated staff. This school was a big let down and in my family's opinion and should clearly avoided.
2 people found this helpful

Posted May 07, 2013
I really like the pre k 3 and so does my daughter. The teacher is great and so are the aids.
2 people found this helpful

Posted November 17, 2012
The children love going to St. Anthony School. I've had a different experience in the Pre-K 3 program. The children learn so much and the teacher puts her whole heart into the class! The aides do too. I've heard other parents say that the teacher and the aides love the children like their own, and I do agree with them!

Posted November 13, 2012
Worst prek 3 program. The teacher doesnt know how to handle children. The principal doesnt care about what parents have to say. I would not recommend this school.

Posted October 29, 2011
My daughter loves this school. The principle is nice and wants the children to receive the best education that this school can give. The teachers are great . All parents are involved in decesions makings. The priest is always present and their for you if needed. My child is doing great at St. Anthony's school. She has excelled in academics, What matters is if my child is happy and is receiving a outstanding education , then I as a parent am pleased.

Posted October 19, 2009
My son has been in this school since the 5th grade. I truly am very happy with the school. He has done extremely well. The school excels in academics. The school is also like a family and we work together to make sure the children have a safe and nurturing enviroment.

Posted October 08, 2009
Great school - wonderful caring teachers, excellent Principal. My children all love this school.

Posted October 05, 2009
I love this school and so do my kids... i dont agree with the other parent that didnt like the 1/2 days and days off..Our children need the days off and a lot of our days off were taken away this year ...And our tuition barely pays the bills...Our teachers are dedicated and great...they do there job for so much less then the public schools and are special people..

1395 Nepperhan Avenue, Yonkers, NY  10703