PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They favorite certain students and parents and don't want to hear input from parents unless you agree on everything the principal says and does

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

The teachers are only spending time there. They don't care about their students or their progress. They had one good teacher last year and she retired. What type of message do the teachers send when their own children go to a different school? I also love the recent comments trying to make the school look good. Just notice the tone. The message that they are sending is that either you agree with the "click" or you are a nosy, overbearing, know it all, graduated from the school of blacktop, parent. That is the environment that is being propagated in this school. Thank you to those who commented. You proved my point....

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers and Mrs. Sullivan are amazing and definitely go beyond what is "required" of them. The students are taught honesty and respect, a skill that is lacking in today's society. Mrs. Sullivan is so caring and empathetic to children and the challenges they face, including my own. I think the problem is certain parents suffer from "Not my kid" syndrome, and don't always like what they hear, even if it is fair and true.

My kids LOVE this school. The friendships they have made throughout the years are just as strong and solid as the teachers that educate them. They come home happy everyday and that is the most important thing to me. The teachers have gone above and beyond for my kids. Definitely WAY "above average." THANK YOU TO MS. CICCARELLI MRS DELAURENTIS MR MCFADDEN AND MS WATSON !!!! Amazing staff!!!!

The teachers at Saint Anthony's really care about their students. My child had an amazing experience with each of his teachers K-4, so far. My son had Mr. McFadden and what a great year he had. Not only did I find that the work was reasonably-challenging, but that my son was excited to go to school and be in class because of Mr. McFadden's patience and understanding in his educational approach. The kids really loved him. I'm really looking forward to my sons continued educational career at Saint Anthony's!

Develops character: Disagree

Administration and teachers are disorganized to the extreme (except when it comes to collecting money from parents). They are not investing into students but merely meeting the minimum requirement.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school fosters favoritism. The royal family is treated above and beyond other families. The principal needs to leave. That is the only way to salvage the school

This school needs a major overhaul of it's staff and methods - they allow teachers of poor qualifications (ex. Sr. Theresa for PreK) to run classes; have overly large class sizes and a principal who runs the school like it's still 1975. They do not have the interests of the child in mind and ignore parents' input or recommendations. I wish my son never went here.

I feel like I flushed tuition money down the drain and I'm a little discouraged about catholic schools. I thought the work level would be higher and that there would be a more dedicated staff, The principle does not care about what the parents have to say. The teachers barely give homework and the entire staff care more about having lunch and being social with each other. It's upsetting that when my child comes home and I ask how was your day and what did you do in class today their answer is not much because the teachers where on their iPads or iPhones for most of the class. I feel like my child and I have been let down.

St. Anthony is a family style school environment. Parents and teachers work closely together. The Parish is exceptional.

Last modified St Anthony School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8