Posted May 09, 2012
A great school --- Class of 1954 (Sister Emily) Great preparation for -- Fordham Prep (Science Honors 1958) Jesuit University of Detroit (Bachelor of Aeronautical Engr with Physics Major) 1963 also Jesuit NYU (Brooklyn Polytech Grad studies Aero Engr) NYU Stern Grad School of Business MBA in Finance 1971 Universty of Miami Grad Business/ Certified Financial Planner Certification

Posted May 07, 2012
We are grateful to have found St. Casimir School! Our son is in his 4th year and thriving. Academics are of the utmost importance. The teachers and staff genuinely care about the welll being of the students. The principal is dedicated and accessable. We recommend St. Casimir!

Posted August 10, 2010
I moved with my daughters to the USA and Got to this wonderful school were everybody from the principal to every and each one of the teachers and the peolple who works there help you and are always supportive. I can not blame or say anything bad about it. I'm blessed that my kids went and go to St. Casimir and recommend to everybody who are looking for peace in mind and know is doing the right thing. Price is excellent, education nothing to say but great things and know that they are always there for you. THANKS GOD FOR LET ME BE PART OS ST. CASIMIR SCHOOL FAMILY!!!!

St Casimir School 0

Posted June 14, 2010
I write with enthusiasm! My son has been a student since Pre-K3 and he loves the school. The teachers are wonderful and the principal is amazing. She has the gift of making everyone feel special. I recommend this school to anyone seeking a nurturing environment and a solid education for their child/children.

Posted May 10, 2010
I love the class sizes, the principal, the teachers, parent and student involvement. A very warm and inviting atmosphere!

Posted March 22, 2010
St. Casimir is a excellent school my daughter is in third grade and she loves it.

Posted December 05, 2009
St Casimir's is an excellent school. My daughter is now in fifth grade and has been attending this school ever since kindergarten. This school is amazing and teaches the real value of life to all the students.The school creates an exciting atmosphere and all the students here feel like a part of one big family. I rated it 5 stars.

Posted November 08, 2008
Attended this school along with my two sister (and parents too) from K-8. Had an excellent Catholic School education.

Posted August 29, 2008
My son has been attending the school since he was 4 yrs old. At one point we even moved away and the princpal accepted him back even during mid year. I love the school and now my daughter will be attending.

Posted March 10, 2008
Yonkers Hidden Jem! This school has exellent test scores.The teachers & principal go above and beyond their duties.Great Family atmosphere.Has the lowest tuition of all the school in the city.You don't have to send you child to Yonkers public schools.You have a better option here.

St Casimir School